PDA

View Full Version : revouch eu4ia)Steva

Steva
20-04-2010, 06:10 PM
I got banned today from dp2. My clan mate, eu4ia)Kale spoke in Serbian and spammed in dp2 channel like tard. He got what he deserved. Abby banned him. Point is that eu4ia)Kale reacted like kid and retard started spamming Abby after ban. And abby told me to make stop Kale spamming. Well, that wasnt in my power cuz i not his mom nor father or something like that. I dont denie that my clanmate behaviour was stupid and childlish, but its also not fair to get banned cuz some other ppl. I am mannared player and i respect rules on dp2, everyone who played with me can confirm it. Regards.

Rinse
20-04-2010, 06:22 PM
It's kinda unfair that you got banned because of something your teammate did. I sure wouldn't like being banned somewhere because a clanmate did something stupid and it wasn't in my power to stop him doing it. And even then, it's a persons responsability, not a clans, to behave and follow the rules.

Let's say my brother breaks the rules at school, the principal comes up to me and tells me I have to make sure that he doesn't do so again. At home I tell my brother to behave and not break the rules again, but he keeps doing so. Would it be fair if I'd get expelled for something he did? Don't think so!

!Support for revouch

SuRpRiz3!
20-04-2010, 06:27 PM
ofc support for revouch he doesn't deserve it

Exilm
20-04-2010, 06:38 PM
support!

-Lordie-
20-04-2010, 08:12 PM
denied, you can post revouch request in 2 months