PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] Admin Application : shyoken

shyokeN
21-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Tsepoulidis Giorgos

Age: επισημα 22, 31/08/1987 (ειμαι 23 στα 24 ομως το 86...)

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Αγγλικα, Ελληνικα, Ρωσικα, και τα βασικα Γιαπωνεζικα (εκτος γραφης).

Battle.Net Account:
shyokeN

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
RGC (Ranked Game Client) : shyokeN and ULTIMATE, Garena : shyokeN

Your activity and average playtime each week:
4-8 hours per day = about 30-50 hours per week

Which time of the day you usually play:
Mostly afternoon and late night, but sometimes there is a chance i ll play at morning times also.

How long you have been playing DotA:
I was playing Dota since the Dota Extreme 1.09a version in 2004, almost all time in Lan games and after 2009 in RGC. I realy cant remember what version it was the Allstars when i first tried it. its surely under 5 though.

Your ability to communicate with others:
I generaly dont speak while playing unless i want to inform my team about what i have in mind at certain circumstances and to advise them about any strategy i m thinking at the moment. If i see flaming or winning i simply try to ignore it and if i believe the person could be reasonable to stop i advise him/her to do so.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
Yes, ofcourse.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
I simply do my best, a fair loose is better than a fake win.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
Generaly no, but if i believe the orders are wrong, i simply follow them and do my complaints afterwards to the respective supervisors.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
I mostly played LAN games so i guess not.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
Sure, i m in, any time

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
I want to be an Admin because, i m bored of flammers, lammers, and game ruiners, and there are quite many cases that a game or games could be "saved" if more admins would exist and the negative actions would be prevented.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
Because, i have a lot experience in this game and i believe i have a good sense of what is right and wrong, generaly in my life trying to avoid being unfair and i request the same from others ofcourse.

A few things about yourself:
Μενω Θεσσαλονικη καπου αναμεσα σε Νικοπολη-Ωραιοκαστρο, ειμουν ποδοσφαιριστης παλιοτερα ομως τα παρατησα λιγο πριν ασχοληθω επαγγελματικα, λογο στρατου :rolleyes: επαιζα Cabal Online Official Mercury Server και DOTA περισσοτερο απο τα αλλα παιχνιδια και μετα υποθετω ερχετε το Counter Strike ομως non-Steam, το τσαμπα ειναι καλο! ;) Το ΑΠΟΛΥΤΟ χομπυ μου ειναι να βγαινο με γκομενες.-!

tsougitoman-21-
22-04-2010, 06:55 PM
+1 sto filo..3eri polla apo dota kai einai kalos gia admin....

KLLL
23-04-2010, 06:33 AM
+1 kai apo mena ton gnorizo in real life, kseri pola apo dota pragmati 8imame pou epeze auto to game apo arxaia xronia, omos 8eli na exis kamposa games 400 ap oti ida an 8imame kai kamposa posts gia na ginis admin,
8a prepe na ta diavaseis re george...

Gig3Rnaut
23-04-2010, 10:00 AM
kaloutsiko application +1 apo mena alla simmetexeis elaxista anebase ligo to activity

DARKMAN
25-04-2010, 09:06 PM
+1 einai poli kalos exei peira kai exei pai8ei polla games
pisteuo oti tha boi8isei to chanel
KALA RE FILE POS 8ERIS GIAPONEZIKA

Hellas|George
27-04-2010, 03:15 PM
poly kalo apply apo manners den kserw alla pisteuw apo afta pou grafei na aksizei +1 kai gl

pezo_apo_spileo
29-04-2010, 10:27 AM
shyokeN file kaloutsiko apply. suport k apo mena an k 8elei ligo doulitsa. mia erwtisi mono na s kanw re bro pes m ligo pws ta ema8es ta iapwnika? meso internet? giati les ta vasika k oxi ola opws oute na grafeis. malon fonitika meso internet prepei na ekanes. youtube k etsi?

KiTz
10-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Didn't meet the requirements :

- Minimum of 400 played games

rejected.