PDA

View Full Version : Unexile Ilunga

Ilunga
21-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Bnet: Ilunga

Hey last weekend i was banned from Drizzim. I mean it was unfair. We play one game together.
He died all the time and make reproach that i am the reason for dieing.
So he exiled me and i can no more play ihl.
I have no bad stats and have no warns.
So pls unexile me.

Best regardes Ilunga

XeL
21-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Do you have the replay?

Tanne
21-04-2010, 11:23 PM
i may add here that ilunga hasnt received any warns yet and seemingly got instant exiled.

its up to you rugrat :)

Lagoon
21-04-2010, 11:34 PM
well i do have to say this was not a 1 timer, you did play 2 games with me and both did bad, and also another person was wanting you exiled as you made him lose his last 2 games.

it was not just one game

Ruggy-
22-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Bnet: Ilunga

Hey last weekend i was banned from Drizzim. I mean it was unfair. We play one game together.
He died all the time and make reproach that i am the reason for dieing.
So he exiled me and i can no more play ihl.
I have no bad stats and have no warns.
So pls unexile me.

Best regardes Ilunga

Un-exiled
20% warn for playing bad
If you have the replay its a completely different situation though. I can see if a warn is even deserved then

No-one else need write here now besides ilunga. Just tell me if you have replay or not

tere.
22-04-2010, 01:20 AM
exiled by drizzim :) than i can say that was clearly unfair without proof :) i saw that guy bannig ppl withour reason so i beliowe u man ..

Ruggy-
22-04-2010, 01:22 AM
tere. 1 more idiotic comment on forum or channel about drizzim and ill warn and timeban you
he has been demoted but still will get the respect all other staff get, which is to be treated decently

ON TOPIC

Ok i have looked channel and bot says your not banned !
I didn't even need to un-ban etc.
So if you still have trouble come back here and tell me and ill sort it out

tere.
22-04-2010, 01:31 AM
rugrat i m not talking to you.. so stop punish me .. show little more respect to me mb .. anyway if ur friend drizzim fail u must acept that ... told ya man ppl dont love u 2..

tere.
22-04-2010, 01:34 AM
and be honest now ... boxxer monia ralder and all flame drizzim together on channel 1 hour ago, and i keep it .. and u will warn me only .. k do it .. ... ..

Ilunga
22-04-2010, 09:43 AM
No sry i dont have a replay, next time i wanne do it.

Ruggy-
22-04-2010, 10:07 AM
No sry i dont have a replay, next time i wanne do it.

Ok thats np

This is CLOSED