PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request

pizzA~
25-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Nickname : pizzA~
Requesting vouch on DR.community
I agree with the rules
I play RGC for 1 day now, the stats are bad cuz one time electricity turned off and it counted -10 automatically, i was surprised, but now i got only 1 loss, other games are win:cool:

Peace :| Hope i get possitive answer.

x_T_c
25-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Hmmmm realy strange :eek: In every game i see many non english chat, and in some games ( GID = 42399 + 42375 ) i see some falmes. I am w8ing for more suggestions.
!deny

minus_arem
25-04-2010, 01:19 PM
i agree with x_t_c.
!deny

pizzA~
25-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I couldn`t disagree more with your decision, anyways it is your desicion to make.
If i talk nonenglish language i only talk private or if we are ingame i talk to allies, If i flame its mostly because of some people leaving ingame, how can u not flame when some random noob joins and doesn`t give captain slot and picks stupid picks ?
No matter I continue playing, but then he starts feeding 1-11 ? I got the replays.
I think you should also value each player by watching game replays, I am gladly to send replays of me playing, I am a fair, high skilled player who would be very valuable in the community.
But if you think i should not join because I can talk another language that is just your problem, And if u saw me flame somebody pls send me some facts of me doing that, even if i flamed, try to realise why i did that.

I hope you will change your mind if u take a second look at it, everybody gets nervous breakdowns sometimes .
Let`s take a look like this, you are 2 friends, game gets full, u ask somebody kindly to rejoin so u can be same team, they don`t reply they just !ready !ready !ready... No matter, u go play against your mate, but then the leader and team go play like, No wards, No chicken, No ganks, Bad picks, Bad teamplay... That is no comment.
I know some friends that are vouched in the DR.Community they can gladly support for me because I`m a well mannered decent player, but they said it`s no need to support for me because i will be vouched... and today i read this :(
Smeh...

Peace out, pizzA~//

x_T_c
25-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Hmmm about speaking non enlish on public i realy dont care, but i want to be shure to u never will talk to much non english in dr.com ( 2-3 sentences is not problem but not all the time). You have private in game f12 and find person and chat :) About flameing you said you flame when some 1 leave or when some one pick stupid picks. I dont get situation when some 1 leave your game... And i dont get situation to you flame when some 1 picking... Every time i see you flame later ( rage when die or smth like that, i am not shure ). You must know this dr.com falwoing next rule MANNERS > skill ! :) So, every one can be mannered nub on dr.com if you want SKILLED games you have dr.ih, but dr.ih seek dr.com vouch. All in all, we want the atmosphere to be friendly dr.com and dr.ih. I realy dont know what to do with this request, I have nothing against you, as a person, i just said i dont wont to see you in dr.com for now because i am not shure with your manners. My !deny stay for now... :(

pizzA~
25-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Totally understand you. But I am the type of guy that doesn`t like to bother others, if he does stupid picks, i don`t accuse him until i see that the picks are actually very dumb. Then i may have flamed like '' Shit man, what stupid picks are these'' ''Noob cap'' ''Good game no wards'' stuff like that.
And i understand if that is not tolerated in dr.com that`s why i can be mannered, I am aiming for dr.inhouse, but firstly i need dr.community games more, Try and play with me some games and u can check my manners :)
I would really like to get a chance to ''try'' and get vouch.
Just come hangout with me for at least an hour ;)

You will find out much more things of me if we hangout instead of repalys/spying :)

Regards, pizzA~// Contact me on : futurecherods@hotmail.com
Peace out, by the way im still new on RGC, second day for today >.<

x_T_c
27-04-2010, 10:11 AM
After a small wait we dont have more answers. Make new vouch request in one month or so.
Denied