PDA

View Full Version : unvouch appeal for ivory.tower

ivory.tower
27-04-2010, 11:37 PM
I am writing this because I feel my vouch in Dota Pride 2 was unfairly and unjustly removed by Zextar.

First of all, I will be the first to admit I have bad games from time to time. I'm still learning some of the finer points of the game and I don't always do things as I should, but there are players in the league I've seen who have poor manners and aren't much better than me, if at all, and they are still vouched.

I'm not naive. I understand that certain players in any league will have more authority and have more influence than others, but that's no excuse in this case.

My vouch was removed in a very underhanded way. There wasn't even a post made on the forum so I had no chance to defend myself. I just logged on yesterday and found my vouch removed for a poor performance in an ardm game. I have never had any complaints filed against me for poor play or bad manners. I don't drop games or leave games and I always do my best for the team. Before the stats reset I had a winning record, but I've gotten off to a bad start since then.

I request that my vouch be restored. PeLaTis vouched me in the first place. I think he should be the one to decide whether I'm vouched or not instead of an admin who I've never played with or spoken to before.

Here is a link to a replay of a game I played on March 31. I was Zeus. I think it shows that I am better than how I've been playing lately.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bd7585770c1d

whitejoe
28-04-2010, 04:18 AM
support!

compared to other players he is really good.
Also he is very mannered and never crys or talks.

you shouldn't unvouch him because of one game, he ain't the best, but he is going to improve with every game.

sortseer
28-04-2010, 09:55 AM
!unsupport

He is one of the poorest players in the league and his reasoning for why he loses games clearly indicates his lack of insight into the game.

Good removal if you ask me.

ivory.tower
28-04-2010, 01:35 PM
!unsupport

He is one of the poorest players in the league and his reasoning for why he loses games clearly indicates his lack of insight into the game.

Good removal if you ask me.

Don't get me started sortseer. I don't want to turn this thread into another argument about the one or two games we've played together. Your poor manners and inflated ego make your opinion all but worthless.

I forgot to add something. I always encourge people to voice their opinions, whether it's positive or negative, but I think my vouch should be restored regardless of what is said in this thread. I was unvouched for poor play in one game, but I come to the forums and see complaints about the same player(s) and they are just given a verbal warning or a temporary ban. Since I have a clean record, I think I deserve my warning and a chance to improve my play. It's like whitejoe said, I'm only going to get better with every game. After all, the game was -ardm. It wasn't a -cm or -cd game.

Thank you in advance to any administrator who pays attention to this matter. I look forward to playing again.

-Lordie-
28-04-2010, 06:05 PM
zextar unvouch = you talk to him