PDA

View Full Version : unvouch matty-

whitejoe
28-04-2010, 05:18 PM
okay another free win ruined due to ultra newb player, im not posting this cus im angry, but because he doesn't belong here.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bd851400f5a3

Viper, he got best ganger hero and stays mid all time, fails to clinkz, doesn't do a single gang, farms all game, can't talk english.

Ohyeah and he feeds

Matty
28-04-2010, 06:36 PM
First of all, if there's someone who can't speak properly english this one is you, I mean I saw you N times speaking a real pathetic "german-english".

Second - We've got 3 gankers heroes in our team, and I got ganked twice by their UNIQUE ganker, a Furion, and when I asked for one between Nerubian, Sven and WD to gank and help, everything you said was "shut up". Such a great attitude. I did my job at mid, outfarming the Clinkz before the two ganks, just check the replays.

It really looks like a self-report, seriously.

BrokenDreamZ_
28-04-2010, 06:43 PM
okay another free win ruined due to ultra newb player, im not posting this cus im angry, but because he doesn't belong here.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bd851400f5a3

Viper, he got best ganger hero and stays mid all time, fails to clinkz, doesn't do a single gang, farms all game, can't talk english.

Ohyeah and he feeds
I dont know if hes bad or no but i dont think u can decide a game in -sd mode + that he is with 6/8 stats and this is not so bad.. if he farmed .. ok he should gang but infact ur with worst stat so u cannot report like that so im unsupport )

Matty
28-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I dont know if hes bad or no but i dont think u can decide a game in -sd mode + that he is with 6/8 stats and this is not so bad.. if he farmed .. ok he should gang but infact ur with worst stat so u cannot report like that so im unsupport )

Y, he's just pathetic.
Perhaps I must admit I didn't play at my limits... Anyway my game wasn't bad at all, I mean even whitejoe's game was drastically worst than mine, and he's reporting me! WTF.

PS: he tried severals time to flame, probably looking for a counter-flame to report me for insults or something like that. Really sad.

whitejoe
28-04-2010, 08:17 PM
@matty

suddenly you can talk english? if admin checks the replay, they will see that your really lowskilled and totally ruined that game. you don't belong here.

@broken

wow he got 6-8 ninja few heroes that were dead anyway.

I pushed towers did everything possible in order to win, but he kept not listening and getting ganged all time, check replay before you judge.

oh and LOL you say I played worse than you? actually I played best in this stupid game. From our team ofcourse.

Matty
28-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Yes, yes.
This report is basically a big smish-smash of randoms lies to unvouch me, starting with a ridiculous "he doesnt talk english!11one!!" (when actually I can speak it much better than you) untill "you dont belong here lowskill unvouch plz" (when actually I PLAYED BETTER than you in this game)
Infact, all you did with a great hero like Pugna was: cry and insult everybody, just think a little bit about you said when I asked for some gank.

Grow up, pelase. You're pathetic

-Lordie-
29-04-2010, 08:02 AM
deenied.