PDA

View Full Version : unban request

Fraade
28-04-2010, 05:51 PM
B.net User nick: Tom_Hanks

game name:

Accused person/people:

Reason you were banned: i sucked and left

Reason you should be unbanned: i dont know if this is a excuse but i smoked some weed before i played the game wich certenly decreased my dota skills and the leaving i cant explain.. i promise it wont happen again, it was just cause i was high

Ruggy-
28-04-2010, 06:19 PM
B.net User nick: Tom_Hanks

game name:

Accused person/people:

Reason you were banned: i sucked and left

Reason you should be unbanned: i dont know if this is a excuse but i smoked some weed before i played the game wich certenly decreased my dota skills and the leaving i cant explain.. i promise it wont happen again, it was just cause i was high

well no unban, reason is not sufficient and leaving a game is very stupid, what was the ban handed to you ? If its not exile, this is CLOSED

Fraade
28-04-2010, 07:03 PM
i dont know what it is.. but okay

Little.Bug
29-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Where you pugna in that game? You did so bad, did not leave your lane until min 20, after repeated requests to gang around. You just went 0 - 3 on lane. Then you left lane and fed some more, which also resulted in your teammembers dieying. We played vs a CM laneup, and your was was lvl 1 at lvl 12...

After you left we picked up the pace and managed to win the game, after getting major raped early game.

Ban should stay imo.