PDA

View Full Version : Vouch request!

hammermars
21-04-2010, 01:19 PM
*Where are you from?
Serbia ( i live in capital city Belgrade)

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
I love to play dota in my free time and to go gym.... I am student ( study economy) ....

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
No, i am not active member any clan i just love to play cw-s with irl friends.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
I am started to play dota like 2-3 years ago with irl friends. For now i have expirince in playing some leagues on bnet and some cw-s.Now i playing on rgc (ranked gaming client ). I have playing for now dota-league but i stop playing this becasuse i dont like this games.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
OFC

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
i am in net caffe so i dont have it there....

* Do you know how to use Ventrilo (version 3)?
ye

* Do you have a microphone?
ye

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
ofc, i agree rules.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
hammermars

* Do you know any Premier members? If yes, please list them.
Not shure... maybe i know some 1 but i am not shure if he playing there

* Is there anything else you want to add?
I want to play this league with normal ppl who know what to do and who is mannered and skilled. And i want to play this with irl m8 ( x_T_c ).

x_T_c
21-04-2010, 01:22 PM
I know this guy irl, we playing so many times together in net caffe. He is very mannered guy and i can say and i may say skilled ( for this league ).

Ruggy-
21-04-2010, 01:23 PM
!VOUCHED ON TRIAL BASIS

nejnej
21-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Would be nice if you could upload a replay when you got home. Otherwise it seems fine..

Megabyte]ME
25-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Btw if u approve it, can u plz unban me @ channel. I accidently joined the channel when I was not vouched now im banned :D

nejnej
25-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Vouchrequest seems fine. Welcome to iHL.