27-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Personal Info

Your name :Vasilis
Spoken languages:Greek-English-German

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Carter15
Former experience and/or safelisted channels: GDR-DIL
Your activity and average playtime each week: about 45 hours(beacause of my job)
How long you have been playing DotA:about 2.5 years
Your ability to communicate with others: excellent(except inslut my family im getting angry but i dont give a shit)
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: First read the rules, then i play dotA.
How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: I try to think smart ways because nothing ends before mega creeps.
Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No.They are above me and i have to respect them.
Is there anyone who can vouch for you? : UltiMateEvasion, Wicked.
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): No problem.

Final Thoughts
Why do you want to be an Admin: For good games without spamming,cursing and players have good time.
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I will do everything I can do. Solve players questions as possible as i can. I will be active because of my job.Also I can communicate excellent with others and i think this will help.
A few things about yourself: I have great humor and i really like girls :P . I spend a lot of hours on dotA and internet because my friends also do this.
I love music... especially electro.I play basketball and my hero is Vince Carter :D
Additional information:Nothing else to say i think my apllication be as you want.

Thanks for your time. Have a nice game. :)

--------Anu barak obama--------

I_siR.
27-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Good player nice Manners kai good application..!niwthei kai se games pou exoume paixei mazi kai noizete kai gia tous allous mesa sto game kai genika gia ola.... +1 apo mena filos nice player!! :D

darky
27-07-2009, 02:39 PM
he should raise his activity

JimMature
27-07-2009, 03:50 PM
you need be more active in site

Carter15
27-07-2009, 04:37 PM
dld prepei na eimai poio active sto site 'i sto warcraft?? gia na katalabw.

I_siR.
28-07-2009, 09:27 AM
prepei na eisai pio active sto site.!na ksereis min spammareis gia n anevei to activity apla na postareis pragmata p aksizoun dld anekdota,skepseis ktl sta katalila simeia sto forum..! gl magka! :D

Andro
08-08-2009, 02:29 PM
+1 apo emena mono pou exei kalo manner :D

KiTz
28-08-2009, 02:06 PM
inactive, rejected