PDA

View Full Version : Vouch request Tropaion[God]

Tropaion[god]
29-04-2010, 11:25 AM
- Personal information and background:

Hey i'm 17 years old (boy) , i live in Japan but am in France atm. I play dota on my free time but also like to party and play sports with my friends.

- Previous DotA experience:

I've been in a couple of dota clans : ADT , Dzs and Sobb , i also used to play dl but got banned and i'm glad. I've also done a couple of clan wars when i was back in my previous clans.

- Gameplay information:

I play any kind of heroes, support, ganker, carry even though i prefer playin carry i don't mind playing anything. I have no problem harrassing , last hitting or doing denies. I can play solo lanes aswell as dual lanes, side lanes and mid lane.
My favorite hero is Potm ! =)

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?

i'm a good mid skilled player i'd say.

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action

Don't have any here, using a borrowed pc atm until summer time. EDIT: if needed i can do a test game right away

- Why do you want to play in PDC?

Because it seems like a good inhouse league with good players and i would be glad to play "good games" instead of those boring noob feeding / leaver games.

- Are you aware of the PDC rules (here) and will you follow them?

Yes I've read them and yes i will follow them ^_^

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?

Not sure, i thnk it will be easier for me to tell yu what could be fixed once i've played and seen how the league works etc. ! : )

- What's your battlenet account?

It's Tropaion[God]

Vouch me please ! =) hope you liked my app!

nejnej
29-04-2010, 12:12 PM
VR looks good. Vouched for now. But if we see that you dont fullfill the requirements you will be unvouched.

Vouched and closed.

P.S I wont be able to vouch you until I get home from school so if there is any admin who reads this vouch him please.

Tropaion[god]
29-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Thanks!!! =) PS : Can you unban me please also when ever you see this? Your obt banned me when i tried to join ^^

Tropaion[god]
29-04-2010, 09:43 PM
ould you vouch me please and unban me? :S

m1G1
29-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Vouched.