PDA

View Full Version : 'me captain or i leave' trolling

pi-news
01-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Maybe this phanomenon occurs only in my games, but in like every 2nd game i play, the starting is prolonged for several minutes due to some annoying captain trolling... if a player is refused to get to draft the heroes for his team, you can often read lines like ' ok, go replace me i wont play if i am not captain' . That is really an annoying problem, hopefully the ihl staff, will change something about this shit soon... what is the ihl rule about this? Bot chooses captain? Team votes? Plz make the rule about this clear to all users with a clan ihl channel msg and give these trolls a harder punishment..

Bli5teR
02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
captain is the guy with best stats/exp => bot choose,

BUT, the team may choose some1 else.
the better player isnt always the better captain.

best regards

BoXxR-
02-05-2010, 08:20 PM
:D blister you didnt really answer his question.

5 players in team : A B C D E

Bot choose A for captain : A WANTS to be captain

Players B C D E all vote for player E to be captain, E also wants to be captain. Now A starts "me captain or i leave troll business stuffzor"

Who is in right? Bot did choose A but players choose against him...

answer that and it solves everything :)

NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS
02-05-2010, 10:51 PM
[BoXxR-

blister you didnt really answer his question.

5 players in team : A B C D E

Bot choose A for captain : A WANTS to be captain

Players B C D E all vote for player E to be captain, E also wants to be captain. Now A starts "me captain or i leave troll business stuffzor"

Who is in right? Bot did choose A but players choose against him...

answer that and it solves everything ]

I think Bli5ter answered correctly to his question. Ofc "E" will be the captain and not A.. League bot is just suggesting who can be the captain by experience and w/L. Now ingame team chooses its captain and if the other one doesn't want he must be warned (5-10%) and get replaced.

Bli5teR
02-05-2010, 10:53 PM
LIKE I SAID,

the bots choose the captain, but the user are allowed to choose other captain =>

so the choose of the user is more important then the bot choosing!

so in the case u mentoined "E" is captain.

cheers

Lagoon
03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Captain should be best player in the team, if team dont know who it is, they can vote.

I dont like this bot deciding, because stats dont show better players.