Personal Info

Your name: aris

Your country: Ελλάδα

Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, Αγγλικά
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Noobwars.gr

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Dpc, nol

Your activity and average playtime each week: pezw peripou 3-4 wres ti mera .. ta savvatokiriaka 6-7

Which time of the day you usually play: pezw meta to sxoleio to mesimeraki 3-4 game .. kai to vradi meta tis 12 pezw alla 3-4 :)
How long you have been playing DotA: 4 xronakia einai kala ?? :)

Your ability to communicate with others: simperiferomai poli kala stous players tous lew na prosexoun ta rulez...
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yy ola ipo elenxo

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? pote dn neuriazo eimai psixremos kai panta eimai o upeu8inos pou vazei tin ta3i .. eimai idi sta admin sta bot tis nol edw kai 2-3 xronia me allo nick prosfata ekana to swap ...

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)..
Is there anyone who can vouch for you? osoi me agapan !! alla dn pezoun autoi pou pezame prin kapia xronia {northeren-4- . rogue-knight .galatas123 . kovo_fratza. RusVodka. palies epoxes}

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) No use ..

Auta .. apla kano kai edw app. gt pezw to vradaki pou dn exei atoma sti nol kai petixeno polous komple3ikous. kai pira tin apofasi na kanw app dn paei allo aftoi i katastasi.. Ta manners exoun ginei pleon karameles .. opos kai ta leave.. tnx!!!

KiTz
10-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Didn't meet the requirements :

- Minimum of 400 played games

rejected.