PDA

View Full Version : vouch request

cookieeeeee
04-05-2010, 10:44 AM
- Personal information and background:

Hello, my name is Danis and I'm 18 years old. I currently live in Greece where I work as a waitor. When I'm not working I like to spend my free time playing dota and hanging out with friends.

- Previous DotA experience:

I've played dota for 5 years. I started out with public games but then moved on to competitive like DCE,GrC and few months of GGC playing.

- Gameplay information:

I love to play all sorts of heroes. Mainly carries and gankers.Some of my favorite heroes are: Shadow fiend,Zeus,Earthshaker,Priestess of the moon,Lion and Leoric.

-Are you familiar with of the roles of competitive DotA and do you understand how to play them?

Yes I do.

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?

Depending on how actively I play.But cause i have been inactive for quite long i would say mid-high.

-Why do you want to play in PDC?

It seems like a nice and friendly league! I like the idea of a competitive league with mixed skill levels.Hopefully mid-high.

Are you aware of the PDC rules (here) and will you follow them?

Yes I am

-What's your battlenet account?

cookieeeeee

Bli5teR
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM
wow, since pdc is since weeks ihl, mb some1 could change the template mb?

about vouch Req.

not the best app, but its acceptable, mb u should be more detailed in your explanations,

best regards

KicA
04-05-2010, 11:52 AM
I personally don't have a problem with his Request. Add 2 replays of you in action like the Vouch Request format says and it should be fine.

BoXxR-
04-05-2010, 04:32 PM
oh and btw, ppl should post all replays @ www.replay.garena.com

--> we can see skill build/item build without looking at replay, makes it faster and gives you a general idea of how well they play w/o wasting time watching :)

nejnej
16-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Not updating his thread. Closed.