PDA

View Full Version : GlowCream vouch request

GlowCream
04-05-2010, 06:39 PM
- Personal information and background:
Hi my name is Eric. I'm 16 years old. I live in Holland. In a normal day i play like 4 hours dota, and i play football.

- Previous Dota Experiences:
I've been playing Dota for 3 years. I played in ggc (Garena) because of the delay in normal teams, and now i re-switched to Battle.net cause now u can host with bots with no delay. I played in allstars game, but there is low skilled ppl, i played nol, but now i want to play iHL

- Gameplay information:
I can play every hero. I prefer to support. Between im an allrounder.

- How skilled do you consider your self. Low, mid, high?:
I think i'm mid. Depends from game to game. In some game i can be rellay good, and i never suck in a game. So i think all ppl is mid.. cuz every one can fail a time.

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action:
Soon i will, in 1 day or 2.

- Why do you want to play in PDC?
I really like and enjoy my self playing versus and with people that is high skilled.

- Are you aware of the PDC rules (here) and will you follow them?
I understand them and i will respect them.

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?
I think its correct to listen to the cap, but if the cap want a hero and an other one choose it i think its correct that the one that really want to play it can do it. After game between if he failed or something like he could be banned because he wanted that hero so much and ruined the game

- Your battle.net account?
GlowCream

Thank you for reading it
GlowCream

m1G1
04-05-2010, 07:47 PM
You know how people cheat in their school projects where instead of reading a book they just read the back cover? This application reminded me of my highschool days. I'd like to see more text and maybe a replay or 2.

GlowCream
05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
You know how people cheat in their school projects where instead of reading a book they just read the back cover? This application reminded me of my highschool days. I'd like to see more text and maybe a replay or 2.
Ok now i edited it.... It was true what u said

Pun1sh9
05-05-2010, 05:00 PM
I would like to see some replays of you Cream, I think it would be a better shot if you made your application directly with your replays. But I will be waiting for them.

(I hope this is not spam, as where ever I write in this forum are being counted as spam)

nejnej
16-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Thread closed. Gone one week now since you updated your post and still no replay.