06-05-2010, 02:36 PM
DissaronO

Your name: Stelios

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,Engish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: DissaronO

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: played at eleos and dota-league until NoL bots

Your activity and average playtime each week: Playing around 7-8 games per day so i would say 6-7 hours a day, 40-45 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: Around 4 years since 6.## maps started

Your ability to communicate with others: Pretty easy, i always try to exlpain everything so noone misunderstands.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Read, Memorized and agreed.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Pressure most times doens't affect me, i can make the right judgement anytime.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I have already been in a situation where a superior asks something, so no there would be absolutely no problem.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I've played with loads of ppl both in inhouse and private bots so i guess vouches will show up.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
No problem about this either.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause i want to be able to prevent games from being destroyed even if that means baning-kicking someone always according to rules. And because private games lack administration power, lots of leavers there that are destroyng games on purpose and they need to be punished.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well i believe i can make a good game administrator with absolutely no mistakes.

A few things about yourself:
I like hanging out with friends and play w3

Additional information:
I really love having a good time when i play, make a joke once in a while chat a bit when the game is not on steak and generally interact with the others.

Never
07-05-2010, 11:59 AM
είναι πολύ καλό παιδί και ήρεμος στο παιχνίδι του.. support απο εμενα !!

PsofioKouneli
07-05-2010, 12:05 PM
+1 ki apo mena opote exei mpi se game panta htan kirios!

Oh.Really
07-05-2010, 02:50 PM
!support k apo mena,me to palikari exoume pai3ei para polles fores,kiriws antipaloi alla panta itan swstos k se thema manner alla k se gameplay!

axioupoli
07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
kalos player to +1 apo mena to xei parei o palikaros. fenetai sovaros kai den dinei dikaioma se kanenan sta games. support loipon.

sagemode-
07-05-2010, 03:23 PM
dunatos pektis o dissarono +1 !

protomastoras
07-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Πολυ Καλος player και ο πιο mannered που εχω συναντισει ...δεν υπαρχει τετοια ηρεμια...χρειαζεται

atM)Cortexakos
08-05-2010, 04:58 PM
+1 ki apo mena ston filo m DissaronO....kalo paidi...pisteuw akseizei gia admin...GL re.

atM)Cortexakos
08-05-2010, 04:59 PM
+1 ki apo mena ston friend m DissaronO..kala manners k pistevw aksizei Gia admin..GL file,,
LaGaDaS ftw

OldTimeClassics
08-05-2010, 06:04 PM
+1 ston filtato Dis poly kalos player me wraia manners kai poly skill !!

AllenWalk3r
08-05-2010, 06:36 PM
support re!kala manners kalo gameplay +1:)

vatomouro
09-05-2010, 09:52 AM
SUPPORT
Kalos player kalo game play +1

s1[n]
09-05-2010, 11:11 AM
support sto paidi einai polu mannered kai tou a3izei na ginei admin

KiTz
13-05-2010, 05:31 PM
accepted