30-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Personal Info

Your name:tasos

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:greek/deutsch/english/some japanese

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:vmp_itachi

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:gdb one of the first members there and i m proud of it since i played at the good non-eleos days :P
lvl12 at garena if its taken into account^^

Your activity and average playtime each week:well kinda 3+ hours everday depending on my scedule that exact day sometime i play up to 12 hours(nerd limit)others 3 or none

How long you have been playing DotA:well i actually started playing at 6.11 with the old graphic board before abaddon and so on but at that time i didnt play at a good lvl and i was playing mostly 5.84c the stable map for that time with riki with the totem/the imba chen and so on

Your ability to communicate with others:its better if those with whom i ve played answer this but i m trying to be kind with a mild attitude and so i think i can communicate easily with anyone

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?of course

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?normaly no difference for me

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)nope as long its not something outrageous for personal benefit..(revenge and so on) we are not army i think^^

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?stuck,razrack,northerner,afk_plz,star[cigar and so on

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)if its something that needs discussion of course but i dont see a reason

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:cause there are times where no admins are available and so people from the channel are forced to go to eleos or garena for games also there many arrogant players who act in such a way that they spoil the game for the others

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:i can be trustworthy,calm and polite under any circumstances and ofc just i dont believe there will be any reports for admin abuse/harrassment in my case

A few things about yourself:dn pinw bafous oute paizw pro...dn kserw giati to grapsa sta agglika...isws gia na kanw edipwsh kai pio palia epaiza wow kai twra p to kopsa pisw stin kali kai wraia dota.Eimai apo salonika kai ...auta

Thanks for reading my application
vmp_itachi
Additional information:

sTuCk
30-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Very good player,Skilled and as well loyal and good team player. +1 from me.Krima p dn pinei mpafous kanoun kalo! xD

poustania
30-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Me ton vmp exoume liwsei apeira games!Exei auto pou leme swsth sumperifora kai polles fores exei krathsei thn psuxraimia tou ekei pou oi upoloipoi dn ta kataferan!Pragmatika aksizei th 8esh tou admin!!

KiTz
28-08-2009, 02:03 PM
welcome!