PDA

View Full Version : BaBa|CaN

BaBa|CaN
13-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Hello , its about this thread http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?34207-!unvouch-3-players

and the unvouch of me what happened after investigation of admins.

I want to say that this game we've played was really screwed up, after fail ganks and outpick we lost pretty much the motivation at all and werent serious at all also this game was played in ultra morning hours when we were just not 2 serious, i know this shouldnt happen but it happend one time..

Also i dont understand why GeneralMint is bitching on me so much, he even pm me with "haha u unvouched" etc like a kid .. i mean wtf? is this personal thing or is it about my skills ?
Cause i remember we just raped him hard 1 pervious game before this requested one.. maybe he got mad at me cause i raped him then.

Well i apologiez for bad performance we just were screwing , i would appreciate if admins can consider the unvouch into a warning .. cause this isnt the usual outcome of our games oO

and as joe said he messed the picks a bit , so why blame a guy who got in a bad situation.. :/

Regards BaBa

-Lordie-
13-05-2010, 05:24 AM
nothing to discuss, u were unvouched due to low skill and make revouch in 2 months
closed