PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] Admin Application : StopByToSayHi

StopByToSayHi
13-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Default stopbytosayhi

Personal Info

Your name: Vagelis

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Perfect Greek,English,German,Spanish..

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: StopByToSAyHi

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: GR palio twn d3mo,Gdb,Grc,Ihcs.

Your activity and average playtime each week: 8 to 14 hours per day...56-98 hours per week.

How long you have been playing DotA: 8 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Playing well,quietly,always on a good way of behaviour having fun and first of all enjoying the game

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, i agree!

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I am taking the game easily and always i try to be peacfull and enjoy the game. when people keep behaving badly i just dont answer them and w8 for the game to end. the sure thing is that another game will come up and better people will be playing on it

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I have no problem to be compatible with the orders of my superiors

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I have good relations with Pr3zakias.gr, Try2KiLLmE, Sod.killer, nthar and many other people online because i am playing several games per day with lots of people..

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? yes
------------------------------------
Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I would like to be an admin because I strongly believe that balance and good behaviour with the people tha you are playing with is an important issue so the game will be really enjoyable and relaxingin. I'll try to have games with no leavers and bad manners.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: As far as I'm concerned I am totally sure that I can help you, because we both believe that a good game is of most importance for us.From now on this is your choise..

A few things about yourself: I'm a quiet and fair and quiet person and in all aspects of my life i respect my teamates and my opponents too.

Hellas|George
13-05-2010, 01:46 PM
file exoun kleisei ta admin applications.alla 8a ksananoiksoun opote na eisai ligo active edw pera wste na ksanakaneis h ektws ama parameinei edw mesa to threads s.

StopByToSayHi
13-05-2010, 01:50 PM
prosfata ennoontas??ti imerominia eides oti einai kleista ta applications?

Hellas|George
13-05-2010, 01:54 PM
apo ti stigmh pou eginan oi teleutaioi admins edw tote ekleisan.to leei apo panw apo ta threads twn allwn users pou exoun kanei.

StopByToSayHi
13-05-2010, 01:59 PM
nai alla auto einai palio!!! anyway tha dei3ei D:

Hellas|George
13-05-2010, 02:01 PM
oxi re otan eixan anoiksei ksana to elege oti anoiksan kai twra pou eginan oi teleutaioi ekane closed

InHumanity
13-05-2010, 04:14 PM
exei dikio eine closed..

blah.
17-05-2010, 07:02 PM
kalos paixths exoume pai3ei mazi kapoia games :)

+1 apo mena :D

blah.blah.blah

StopByToSayHi
18-05-2010, 11:27 PM
nasai kala :) alla me 3eroun eimai 3 xronia admin sta bot tis nol :) axaxa den xreiazontai support s:D

ty pantws :)

KiTz
03-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Did not meet the requirements:

- Minimum of 400 played games,

rejected