View Full Version : Suggestion : create High Rank Public Room

Dextair
15-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Hi dear community and dear staff,

I would like to talk about an important problem in RGC platform : the LEAVERS. Currently, the community is young, small but she's growing. A lot of new and old users, mostly the new, really like the platform and his concept but are very bored of players who are leavers, unmanners, flamers... These ruin the gaming experience of a majority of RGC users and it have to stop ! It's not normal that this kind of behaviour wouldn't be punished or even in public rooms.

My idea is to create, to start, a High Rank Public Room in which this kind of behaviour would be punished by admins. Maybe some of you are gonna say to me that it already exist the DR.Community and DR.Inhouse for this but there is a thing.

Theses rooms are private, they requires a vouch. However everybody doesn't want specially to be vouched in a room, some players want only play good games in public with the guarantess to play without leavers.

The HR Public Room would require only a rank, that is to say more than a certain number of games. To start, it could be 15 games, but later there could be more HR Public Room with a higher number of games required.

All players with the rank required then could be join this room and play in it. The only requirement would be to don't leave and have a good behaviour. No vouch required.

If there were leavers, players could report them with a screenshots and replays in a new appropriate section in the mymgn forum. These would be banned for a various duration in relation to the gravity of the infraction. (5 days, 10 days...).

Then the banned user couldn't create a new account to play because they would require to have a certain number of games played. They would have to wait until the end of ban duration.

Players who are mannered and not leavers could be continue to play quietly without this game ruiners.

This system would be like the High Lvl Room system on Garena.

I think that is important to be drastic against bad behaviour. It would permish to keep a platform of a good quality.

If this system was adopted, I would be glad to be an admin in it. I would be uncompromising against leavers, I hate them.

What are you thinking about this idea ?

Outrenoir
15-05-2010, 01:16 AM
What a good idea !

Zemunac
15-05-2010, 03:29 AM
We are preparing something similar..

Exorz1st
15-05-2010, 05:29 PM
We are preparing something similar..

very nice. hurry up XD

Sarathos
16-05-2010, 02:45 AM
very nice. hurry up XD

One cannot hasten perfection.

Painty_
16-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Roger is spending his whole freetime in programming and coding RGC, a lot of Ideas are getting prepared but they need a lot of time that they won't have any bugs and first of all, to have the right coding. Please be patient.. RGC is young as you said, so just wait some weeks and a lot of things will change (;