PDA

View Full Version : A new rank on staff for the "new ihl gamers"

NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS
17-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi I would like to propose a new Rank for new vouch requests.
Every day we see new people to enter the channel many players have not read the rules but many of them have no idea of every hero's role. [Just check the last replays that i've posted on warn requests .. zeus at woods .. pugna at woods .. Eza farming with his 1rst]. Therefore I suggest to revise the vouch request template. In a few words to add the question: what type of hero do you like playing; And when he completes his application he may get trial vouched for 2 games. This will be the new rank. I mean we must make a rank "IHL Test gamers" and after the vouch request is trial accepted these people that are in the group will test the new players on two games. If he get 2 supports from the Test gamers he will join the channel. if he get 2 reject his application will be rejected, and if he gets 1 support and 1 reject he will play his final game. I am waiting replies. I can lead or be part of this group as many of my friends in channel. Thnx for your time i am waiting for replies.

Best regards

BoXxR-
18-05-2010, 05:25 AM
or you could kinda copy dotainvite...

1 week trial -- must play 10 games in this week

any "trusted member" can veto him, if they think he is lowskilled/mannered -> but we must make a list of trusted members :) (ofc they can only do this in the 1st week)

Bli5teR
18-05-2010, 12:43 PM
hm, thats quiet complicated with this new tester rank, easier would be

if some1 apply, we accept him as trialee, then in 2 weeks all user can post in his application thread their expirince with him playing, and a moderator/admin finally decide if hes accepted or not.

mb we could make a rank for new user, insead of "user" there should be "trialee", so the ppl ingame know hes new and they can comment his skills/manners at site

best regards