PDA

View Full Version : Client patcher problem

monster.eM
19-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi guys,
i got a problem with client v4.0, whenever i click RGC.exe it starts patch proces, patcher just do its work, client is patched and rgc runs normally, but when i quit rgc and want it run again, it is still the same song "i click RGC.exe it starts patch proces, patcher just do its work, client is patched and rgc runs normally, but when i quit rgc ...." i tried to reinstall it a few times but nothing works :|
so any advise how to fix this "cycling-patching" ??

Thanks to all constructive ideas!!

Sir Rogers
19-05-2010, 01:15 PM
What is your RGC acc? You can /w sir-rogers me when you're online, so that I could help you better.

That sounds really strange. Can you try to start rgc, wait for it to patch, then just close it at the connect screen and start it again. To see if it really patches every single time?

If it is just the "Connection to ..." screen and you have to wait a few seconds, that is normal, it checks for updates every launch, but if it is actually downloading files and running the patcher (black console window) every time, then something is wrong.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Zemunac
19-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I think, it may be normal behavior, how long does "patching" last, if it is few sec, then it is just patcher checking for updates. If it is more then there might be some bug.

monster.eM
19-05-2010, 01:42 PM
thanks for advise, i reinstalled it once again, removed all files, and tried, it looks like its working now, when i start rgc: trying to contact....... after few seconds -> Connect tab. mby i was confused about time it takes to looking for updates, but now it seems everything is fine :) thanks for advices and sorry for time wasted..

monster.eM

EDIT: you can also close this thread