IRC name:Proffesseur
Q-Auth:Proffesseur
Garena name:B.G^Proff|
Garena UID:34412365

*Where are you from?
Lebanon

*How old are you?

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hmm i study now 2nd univ year i like to play dota alot hang out with friends etc..

Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
I am member of BG clan 2nd in arabia trny!clan lord hacked so we have no clan atm looking forward to cr8 one!

Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
i started dota 2 years ago!always play lan with my friends who teached me the game then later i got ggc and started pubs too after a year we formed a team and started competitive dota, lan trnmts etc...then i moved up to BG first team in leb and won alot of trnys and played arabian trny and finished up 2nd!atm i cw everyn8 whith m8s and play lan trnys no online trnys at the moment!

Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Who cant!

Those are my 2 last games played last night:
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/nAvSscsG/rasta.html-rasta
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/dBau-8Bl/rex.html-rexar

Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
ofc

Do you have a microphone?
yes i have

Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
yes i do

Which name do you want registered on the bot?
Proffi

Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.
i dont know if u mean friends or no but if no i know all dp players from A to Z i watch 4-5 replays everyday...if friends i have guess-how,ET,B.G cherbs,BG tactical,B.G PLus,Dreamsk,etc..

Is there anything else you want to add?
no,just i wanna thank to u for ur time by reading my vouch request!

REGARDS

b1ra
21-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, proff is an excellent picker i think.And a nice carry player.Hope you ll join.

coL.K2|
21-05-2010, 02:48 PM
well... Proff s a pro player and he deserve to play in dpr good luck my friend .

gman933
21-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, Proff is a very good player especially when playing as a carry.

Lello^gogame
21-05-2010, 03:31 PM
well... proff is a good player keep going...

M.Luffy
21-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Proff is an excellent PLayer who can play all roles ...
Member Of B.G one of the Best in Lebanon !!
hope that u get vouched Dude ^^ ;)

Rajjix
21-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Proff is a good player , we started playing Dota together and gained experience from playing against other teams , Now we play cw almost every night at ggc . Deserve to be vouched .

Dreamksk
22-05-2010, 07:46 PM
+sup he is really good player

ZoD1aC
22-05-2010, 09:50 PM
If you did multiaccs, I think that's very stupid , supports are not so important ...

B.G^Proff|
23-05-2010, 03:03 AM
lol??i didint:)
just gg friends supporting!
am not that stupid