Your name: John-Giannis

Your country: Greece,Trikala

Spoken languages: Greek,English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:
kAvLoMiRiS

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
i cant remember any channel name but mostly i was playing in channels created by Prince.zero and his team

Your activity and average playtime each week:
i'm playing in particular hours lately but average playtime is 30-50 hours per week.

Which time of the day you usually play:
i usually play from 10 pm to dawn. Sometimes i play at noon too but not that often.

How long you have been playing DotA:
That is the 6th year i'm playing dota. I used to play for 3 or so months in a row then take break and play other games.

Your ability to communicate with others:
I like communicating with other people because i like sharing experiences and aspirations with them. I believe that this is the easiest way to make us build our relationships even further.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
i have red the rules, i fully understand them,i accept them and i agree to follow them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
I'm not perfect but i'm doing the best i can even if i am under pressure.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
Not at all. I believe that listening to more experienced people will make me better.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
AllenWalk3r,Kabros,Den)eimai(Kala

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
I want the channel to be stable and the rules to be followed by all.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
I can't say about other people but i can guarantee you that i will work very hard to be better than them.

A few things about yourself:
I'm trying to be pleasant so that the enviroment around me will be happy. As i said earlier my upper goal is to be perfect. I'm also very polite.

Additional information:
I'm convinced that this is what I want. What else do I need to do to convince you that I'm the best person for that?

ToGeTheR_PaiDeS
22-05-2010, 09:25 PM
sto next grapse akoma ligotera na kaneis kalutero to recor s sta rejected appls. -1

ntopas
22-05-2010, 09:27 PM
afou exeis ksanakanei apl kai sto exoun dextei,gt ksanaekanes twra? http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?34452-kAvLoMiRiS

ActiveTourman
22-05-2010, 09:49 PM
profanos gt to application p exeis sto link einai auto sta inhouse bot p exei ginei idi accepted

TO_HAMSTER
22-05-2010, 10:51 PM
-1 apo mena de m arese to appl sorry file eis ekai apo trikala alla....

InHumanity
23-05-2010, 12:26 AM
-1 apo mena very poor to application man...

kAvLoMiRiS
23-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Klain gia ta eleos bots gino i oxi admin to idio einai apla den ixa ti na kano!!

nai exo kanei sta inh k eimai apla na eimai k sto eleos gt pefti tromero leave/badmanners ktlp

KiTz
03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Did not meet the requirements:

- Minimum of 400 played games,

rejected