PDA

View Full Version : STAFF FAVORITISM/CORRUPTION + VOUCH REQUEST LOL

incisorr
24-05-2010, 08:27 PM
OK SO

first off, i got unvouched for flaming a NOOB ruining game in DR.INHOUSE ON PURPOSE and sucking at DOTA

1: HOW IS THAT FAIR? I CAN MAKE ALT NICK ASK FRIENDS TO VOUCH ME IN DR.IH AFTER SHOWING SKILLS IN 1 GAME AND THEN START RUINING GAMES TO PISS OFF PEOPLE AND IF THEY FLAME ME THEY GET UNVOUCHED? LMFAO ARE U SERIOUS?

2: THE UNVOUCH WAS FOR 2 WEEKS, I NEVER GOT RE-VOUCHED BUT THE GUY THAT SUCKED SO MUCH AND PUTS HIS FINGER IN SOME ADMIN'S ASS IS REVOUCHED AND STILL SUCKING AT DOTA

3: I USED A NICK GIVEN BY FRIEND TO PLAY DR.COM GAMES(2 GAMES PER WEEK AT MAX) NOW ITS UNVOUCHED BY THE HATING KIDDO MARLBORO THAT HAD NO CLUE JUST TOOK A BOLD GUESS TO UNVOUCH CEALLACH, WHAT IF I WAS A RETARD(WHICH IM NOT) AND I LIED HIM AND SAID 'IM NOT INCISORR?' THEN HE'D BE MISTAKEN AND HE WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT

4: WHILE PLAYING WITH THIS NAME I SAW SO MANY PEOPLE VOUCHED INTO DR.INHOUSE THAT SUCK DONKEY BALLS BUT ARE VOUCHED ONLY CUZ THEY HAVE *ADMIN FRIENDS* NOT EVEN GOOD MANNERS SINCE THEY FLAME ME WHEN ADMINS AINT AROUND

5:I WANT REVOUCH ON INCISORR/CEALLACH(NOT MY NAME JUST THE ONE I USED) CUZ BOTH GOT UNVOUCHED UNFAIR.
INC: UNVOUCHED FOR FLAMING GUY RUINING GAME ON PURPOSE AND NOT REVOUCHED, BUT GUY REVOUCHED.. TELL ME ITS FAIR? SIR-ROGERS? SOMEONE?
CEAL: ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO PLAY ON FRIEND'S ACCOUNTS NOT TO MENTION I PLAYED 1 GAME PER WEEK

3: CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN I LOVE CAPS LOCK

4: I DECIDED TO POST THIS THREAD AFTER PAWNING SOME NOOBS FROM DR.IH IN DR.COM AND ME THINKING BOUT HOW THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE VOUCHED BUT I DO SINCE MANNERS SUCK SKILL RLZ , PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT MANNERS ARE NERDS WITH GLASSES OR FAGGOTS (LITERALLY) AND USE THE WORD MANNER AS EXCUSE WHEN THEY GET FLAMED , NOT CIVILIZED PEOPLE CUZ CIVILIZED PEOPLE USE BAD WORDS WHEN NECCESSARY , OTHERWISE THE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW WHATS BAD AND THEY'D DO BAD THINGS ALL THE TIME ,IF I DONT TELL TO A GUY HE IS BAD , HES NEVER GONNA SEEK TO IMPROVE AND UR GONNA TAKE AWAY THIS RIGHT FROM HIM? GIMME A BREAK..

AND BTW I HAVE LOVELY MANNERS JUST TELL ME UR A GIRL AND ULL SEE

Phi
24-05-2010, 08:40 PM
I read "OK SO", then I stopped...

Are you retarded or what? oO

x_T_c
24-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Really strange message

Stu
24-05-2010, 08:50 PM
First - this is the dr.community forum. Any complaints about inhouse you should write in the inhouse forum.

Second - You are unvouched from community and use another nick of one of your friends to play? Try thinking about that and then explain to me how is this ok? YOU are unvouched for a reason and it is not cuz u got stupid nick so u can go and use other nick and play. And ofc the second nick will be unvouched also since you should not be playing in community. It is totally your fault.

Third - the incisorr nick is banned for 3 weeks for multiple complaints and so on. Reading your post i think anybody can imagine your attitude ingame

Fourth - When u got vouched to community you agreed to its rules. One of the most important ones is - This is community so manners > skill. So if u dont like that u are free to request vouch for dpl or play in any other place where it is vice versa.

Flutschi
24-05-2010, 08:58 PM
1: HOW IS THAT FAIR? I CAN MAKE ALT NICK ASK FRIENDS TO VOUCH ME IN DR.IH AFTER SHOWING SKILLS IN 1 GAME AND THEN START RUINING GAMES TO PISS OFF PEOPLE AND IF THEY FLAME ME THEY GET UNVOUCHED? LMFAO ARE U SERIOUS?

You should never flame. never ever.

2: THE UNVOUCH WAS FOR 2 WEEKS, I NEVER GOT RE-VOUCHED BUT THE GUY THAT SUCKED SO MUCH AND PUTS HIS FINGER IN SOME ADMIN'S ASS IS REVOUCHED AND STILL SUCKING AT DOTA

Did u contact one of us to revouch you? the revouching isnt automaticly.. if you would have contacted me, i would have taken care of it..

3: I USED A NICK GIVEN BY FRIEND TO PLAY DR.COM GAMES(2 GAMES PER WEEK AT MAX) NOW ITS UNVOUCHED BY THE HATING KIDDO MARLBORO THAT HAD NO CLUE JUST TOOK A BOLD GUESS TO UNVOUCH CEALLACH, WHAT IF I WAS A RETARD(WHICH IM NOT) AND I LIED HIM AND SAID 'IM NOT INCISORR?' THEN HE'D BE MISTAKEN AND HE WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT

1. You are not allowed to multiacc if one of your account is unvouched.
2. We can see IP's.
3. You are not allowed to multiacc if one of your account is unvouched.

4: WHILE PLAYING WITH THIS NAME I SAW SO MANY PEOPLE VOUCHED INTO DR.INHOUSE THAT SUCK DONKEY BALLS BUT ARE VOUCHED ONLY CUZ THEY HAVE *ADMIN FRIENDS* NOT EVEN GOOD MANNERS SINCE THEY FLAME ME WHEN ADMINS AINT AROUND

Everyone can have a bad day, and everyone can suck sometimes. Its just normal.
Next time, if you think you saw someone sucks every game of you, you just report him.

5:I WANT REVOUCH ON INCISORR/CEALLACH(NOT MY NAME JUST THE ONE I USED) CUZ BOTH GOT UNVOUCHED UNFAIR.
INC: UNVOUCHED FOR FLAMING GUY RUINING GAME ON PURPOSE AND NOT REVOUCHED, BUT GUY REVOUCHED.. TELL ME ITS FAIR? SIR-ROGERS? SOMEONE?
CEAL: ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO PLAY ON FRIEND'S ACCOUNTS NOT TO MENTION I PLAYED 1 GAME PER WEEK

You are not allowed to flame.
You are not allowed to multiacc if one of your account is unvouched.

3: CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN I LOVE CAPS LOCK

Fix it pls.

4: I DECIDED TO POST THIS THREAD AFTER PAWNING SOME NOOBS FROM DR.IH IN DR.COM AND ME THINKING BOUT HOW THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE VOUCHED BUT I DO SINCE MANNERS SUCK SKILL RLZ , PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT MANNERS ARE NERDS WITH GLASSES OR FAGGOTS (LITERALLY) AND USE THE WORD MANNER AS EXCUSE WHEN THEY GET FLAMED , NOT CIVILIZED PEOPLE CUZ CIVILIZED PEOPLE USE BAD WORDS WHEN NECCESSARY , OTHERWISE THE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW WHATS BAD AND THEY'D DO BAD THINGS ALL THE TIME ,IF I DONT TELL TO A GUY HE IS BAD , HES NEVER GONNA SEEK TO IMPROVE AND UR GONNA TAKE AWAY THIS RIGHT FROM HIM? GIMME A BREAK..

You, my sir, have a strange way of seeing things.

AND BTW I HAVE LOVELY MANNERS JUST TELL ME UR A GIRL AND ULL SEE

Does gender plays a role?

incisorr
24-05-2010, 10:05 PM
I should never flame ? GIMME a break EVERYONE flames always , just because i do it more direct it doesn't mean shit, i bet people talk shit behind my back they get unvouched? no they don't, whats the difference between them talking it behind my back or telling it to me ? NONE

I did contact someone and he didn't answer me but wasn't afk and since i dont log on dota rank almost at all anymore i logged off shortly after and dunno if he saw it

u can see IPs? doesnt matter, i played with ceallach for like 3 weeks until we beat some inhouse kids that and since i WROTE A FEW THINGS (NOT FLAMES ) they assumed its me and since theyre pussy u can figure out

manners > Skill ? thats why fear gets vouched 999 times and hes BAD , i dont care if you ever seen him own it was cuz his team did a good job, he is spoiled and not that good makes lot more mistakes than a good player should , but still he gets vouched over and over and then unvouch and revouch

i think friendship and relations matter more than manners , and btw i rarely played on DR even before mainly cuz of stupid rules(which doesnt mean i wanna play a game sometimes)

Fear.ItseLF)
24-05-2010, 10:26 PM
manners > Skill ? thats why fear gets vouched 999 times and hes BAD , i dont care if you ever seen him own it was cuz his team did a good job, he is spoiled and not that good makes lot more mistakes than a good player should , but still he gets vouched over and over and then unvouch and revouch

xaxa

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
24-05-2010, 10:49 PM
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: i do what did fear every day
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: but i add a smile
[23:24] BDR | THE.FEARiTseLF): what
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: :D
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: flaming
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: and i add this
[23:24] BDR | THE.FEARiTseLF): telling someone he cant play carry = flaming?
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: and none unvouch me

This is how it works.

marcvs
24-05-2010, 11:10 PM
So basically, because you had a bad day,OR because your teammate sucks you have every right to break rules?

Hell, why don't you out and just shoot someone when you are having a bad day, I'm sure the judge will see your point there.

As much as we see it here.

And one more thing. When you made your VR, you wrote that you read rules and understood them. You, sir, don't understand absolutely nothing.

and yes,

DENIED!!!!

Hf

SuperEvil
24-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Nice way to make a vouch request...

Fear.ItseLF)
25-05-2010, 12:00 AM
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: i do what did fear every day
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: but i add a smile
[23:24] BDR | THE.FEARiTseLF): what
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: flaming
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: and i add this
[23:24] BDR | THE.FEARiTseLF): telling someone he cant play carry = flaming?
[23:24] NIGGA | MAKE_FOOD_WOMEN ?: and none unvouch me

This is how it works.

Get a life obsessed McDonald's boy. :cool:

Cnacnel
25-05-2010, 12:18 AM
http://www.slicky.net/uploads/capslock.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8797/capslock359sh2.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7119/capslockrs1.jpg

MYHEARTISUNDEAD
25-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Get a life obsessed McDonald's boy. :cool:

Hey, im not the one with a horde of e-friends at his disposal.

Shanti
25-05-2010, 08:10 AM
I really had fun reading this VR, it pretty much gives me a good picture of the guy, that wrote it :p. Its shame we have to face social cases like this every day.
And yes: Life isnt fair, get used to it :cool:

x_T_c
25-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Denied