PDA

View Full Version : [DENIED] Admin Abuse : Aniw8able

Nyxokoptis
25-05-2010, 01:30 PM
The admin called Aniw8able did ban my account from eleos(battlenet) while not beeing in my game. I don't know who told him to do so...

I joined a bot game with some friends and before the game even started i stated that i was with 2 others and have to switch inside, since all slots were taken by the time i joined.
When the game started, i paused the game to do the switch, then did the switch and one player keep typing -no to reject my switch, we stated that either we play together or we have to leave since we all joined to play together, now that didn't change anything for that player and didn't accept the switch, therefore we had to leave the game. and that happened before the creeps even spawned. The specific admin named Aniw8able did place a ban in my account and my friend's "sapfo" without even having a reasson to do so, he wasn't even in the game! just someone /w him and he easily banned 2 accounts.

I request therefore my unban (Nyxokoptis) and my friend's "sapfo" to be done asap.
I have so many games and never without a prob or anything.
This admin abuse his powers without even talking to us.

1kill_forf0x
25-05-2010, 01:50 PM
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?1480-Posting-Rules You should make your request according to this form.Gl

ksaplostras
25-05-2010, 02:26 PM
2 μέρες διορία να συμπληρωθεί σωστά η φόρμα του report και να δοθούν κάποια αποδεικτικά στοιχεία.

ksaplostras
27-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Δεν έγιναν αυτά που ζητήθηκαν.

Admin abuse denied, topic closed.