Default astraxan

Personal Info

Your name:thanasis

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,ENglish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Astraxan

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:I was in gdb but nooone plays there anymore

Your activity and average playtime each week:i Ussually play 6-7 hours per day

How long you have been playing DotA:Almost 7 years maybe more dont rember i was playing since 5.58c

Your ability to communicate with others:Well i am easy to talk and i ussually make friend easy too.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Yes i read them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?I am used to react in those situation with logic what ever the prob is

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? Not at all im used from work and gaming(wow etc.)(according to ranks)

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?Well i met many ppl through the clan nol dunno if they want to support me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)Y ofc no prob

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Well its been many days that when i logg in noon i cant find a admin to makes games dunno if it is the times ilogg or the luck of admins.also i think many more ppl have the same prob. i would like to help on that so ppl keep being happy.i will also would like to help us much us possible so that the clan nol would be on of the best leagues out there

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Well i play dota many years and if i will focus i can play very good the hard is to focus that is why i ussually like support heroes.If u pick me u will have a decent and nice guy to help with hosting or what ever u need.if u ned ppl to help u with the site and with the league i will do my best to help

A few things about yourself:Well i live in trikala small town and after work i like to dring coffee with friends play some dota and exercise.I think i am a funny and nice guy at least some times)

KiTz
03-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Did not meet the requirements:

- Minimum of 400 played games,

rejected