PDA

View Full Version : replay ihl2117

german-pride
27-05-2010, 02:54 PM
hey guy,
now a new replay for you hahah
raa-kee-jaah or so waht played imba sven;)
and so he say i lost the game and unvouched me again.
I dont understand why he is a admin.

german-pride
27-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Ah futhermore, the picks failed hard.

RaA-KeY-YahH
27-05-2010, 02:57 PM
GermanPride,you were unvouched once before,now u are unvouched again.And you start to whine about my sven?Dude,trust me,if u've skilled decrepify,we would've died less,but no,instead on decrepifying me,u skill and put wards AFTER I die?! WTF?! rly tannenzapfen gave u a second chance,u blew it.I would never exile someone just cuz I'm an admin and I can do what I want,cuz it's pure bullshit.I'm sure others from my team will reply soon ;).Oh and y I forgt,just look the way scourge took fb on germanpride at 2nd min I think

Cheers

fut
27-05-2010, 03:01 PM
da raa mudila )

german-pride
27-05-2010, 03:04 PM
fail RaA-KeY-YahH.
You fail all the time.
You get not really good farm and feed slark.
Decrepifying wouldnt save your life you run blind into the fight and flame after die all the time.
First use your brain, then run in.

Best regards
German

RaA-KeY-YahH
27-05-2010, 03:07 PM
fail RaA-KeY-YahH.
You fail all the time.
You get not really good farm and feed slark.
Decrepifying wouldnt save your life you run blind into the fight and flame after die all the time.
First use your brain, then run in.

Best regards
German

Don't be pathetic,slow + pounce isn't blind running into a fight,mr genious.I will close this until some other admin checks the replay.

''Best regards''

m1G1
27-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Seeing how I was in the game I can only support the unvouch. Was like playing against 4 players + an occasional nether ward.

And german, you really really need to read the sticky posts and start using the ban appeal section, if you want another chance. That won't happen after you've improved though, so get some experience and get to know the game better. Then post a formal ban appeal with a new replay or 2.

RaA-KeY-YahH
27-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Unvouch stays.