fotispao13
04-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Your name:Fwtis

Your country:Athens-Greece

Spoken languages:Greek-English-francais

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:aladd1n

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:None(For Personal Reasons)

Your activity and average playtime each week:About 7 hours pair Day and 50 hours pair Week.

How long you have been playing DotA:Since 2006

Your ability to communicate with others:1) i have no problem to communicate with other players.2)i try to persuade new members to join my clan and join bots for game

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes i Read them.I agree.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I just behave Normally,dont have any problem with pressure, i like it !

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No,I dont, if someone speak to me nice i listen to him.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?Maybe!I ask for it.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): No problem.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Cause i am playing games only at these bots, i like it because i have no lag and many of my friends are playing too, i cannot host from my house and this is a very nice solution to join games with no lag and give slots to everyone who need it and deserve it. i have noticed that many times visitors want game to join and there is no admin to host it.
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:A reliable admin who can offer a game when other admins are offline and the channel has visitors who want to play!
A few things about yourself:I have a clan calling LaF including many people with activity and who join clan nol for games.

Bloodrose
05-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Good apllication alla xreiazese parapanw activity.

sporos21
09-08-2009, 10:45 PM
+1 support !! apo mena einai .kalo paidi :D
k good player

Andro
10-08-2009, 01:13 AM
!Support poli kalos paixtis GL file m!

DiSaStRouS
12-08-2009, 02:53 PM
pedes dn symfwnw gt to paidi dn exei activity oute kai posts oxi oti exw egw alla tsp gL megale

YaSm1n
12-08-2009, 07:58 PM
+1 apo mena gia support..ton kserw xronia kai einai kalo paidi...pisteuw den tha kataxrazetai opoiadipote eksousia opws kanoun polloi alloi adm1ns sas!!!

fotispao13
12-08-2009, 10:46 PM
pedes dn symfwnw gt to paidi dn exei activity oute kai posts oxi oti exw egw alla tsp gL megale

sunexise esu na gurnas apo post se post kai na les -1 sta admin aplication twn allwn kai ase to diko mou activity.. ante...

The_Green_Noob
14-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Poli kalos paixtis kai iremos.
Pisteuw oti 8a voi8isei mias kai oi admin sta DA-PRIV bots exoun ligostepsei (exw kairo na dw mesa kapoious, isws logw kalokairiou).
Oson afora to activity... tosi simasia exei to activity sto site i stin praxi sto Bnet?
+1 loipon apo emena an kai xerw oti den paizei rolo :)

KiTz
28-08-2009, 02:13 PM
decent application, just be a lil more active,

welcome!