PDA

View Full Version : Admin Application Geschlossenn aka DoTa_Xile

Xila
08-08-2009, 04:05 AM
Hey Pgc Team

Name : Michael Kowalski

From? : Me from Germany :)

Languages: Germany , English , polnish

Battle.net Acc : Geschlossenn or DoTa_Xile u know me under Dota_Xile :)

Former experience and/or safelisted channel : Many :) years ago

Your activity and average playtime each week: hm maybe 5-10 Games every Day on Weekend 10-15 ;)

How long you have been playing DotA: 5 Years

Your ability to communicate with others: Exelent in all languages i worked 2 years for the Us Army , and have many people contracts so its no Problem for me :)

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes of Course , iam agree with them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I am not under pressure iam every time cool :D But iam under pressure or angry when i loose in DotA, but when iam under pressure i try to get cool and try to fix that situation.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Depends of order
No its like every day in real life , so iam agree with that :)
And iam happy if i got new Order

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Dont know what this question is,
i copy the question from other candidate

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yeah of Course i thim Teamspeak or Ventrilo is usefull for so a job ;D

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:Want to help the Community , want to help grow , want to help to make a league for all Dota Players ! A Fair League with less to none Leaver no Noobs or Itemstealer only a League where all can Play and have fun like ESL or Dota Leauge.com
A easy League that all can Play without registering or many screenshots and so on . I Play Many Dota an cry every time if one leave so i want to make a better Dota Platform , I have many Respect from u cause u create so a good League , want to support u .

A few things about yourself: I Am a young guy who work and work need many money for lamborghini , my free time i spend many time in Dota every time or going to gym or Disco with girlfriend dancing,
I hope that i can help to make the League to a better Place like all the others :)

Greets from Germany from me :)

exe[c]utor-
08-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Be more active .... u cant get admin just after u made acc .. -1 from me .. sorry

Xila
08-08-2009, 01:22 PM
what this mean be more activ??

exe[c]utor-
08-08-2009, 02:11 PM
be more active on the forum .. etc not dota

ReplaY.PwneR
08-08-2009, 03:59 PM
be a bit more active on the forum - 1 for now ...

ThunDeR_BoY
08-08-2009, 04:48 PM
-1 from be you are very agressive with other players because they said -1 for you with a reasonable reason ofc. you must be more active on forum with 9 posts u cant go admin. Btw Learn to accept critics you will learn from them

basilakis3000
08-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Sorry pal,except for beeing inactive u are aggresive and harsh. -1 from me... )': try to correct these 2 and u may became an admin in the future

Prince.Zero
09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
greek people = bad english
no aggressiveness here.

!ACCEPTED. Welcome to the admin team. Stay tuned to Clan PGC because i'm gonna announce some things when im done with the applicaitons. Please be active on CLAN PGC so i can find you.

Mpla
09-08-2009, 12:01 PM
no aggressiveness here.

!ACCEPTED. Welcome to the admin team. Stay tuned to Clan PGC because i'm gonna announce some things when im done with the applicaitons. Please be active on CLAN PGC so i can find you.

He isnt greek. And how u assumed that greeks dont know english? I have a certificate on proficency of english command by the cambridge/michigan university and im greek. Also i can tell you some words you use everyday in dota what they mean and i bet you havent known what they meant or u ve believed they are just names of heroes or spells or names of an item.

Mpla
09-08-2009, 12:06 PM
no aggressiveness here.

And btw nice english. "because im gonna announce some things when i m done with the applications" You use going to with preset simple? Good job. A future tense with a present tense in the same sentence. According to grammar thats incorect However you cant judge people's english from internet.
The true form of your sentence. " Because im gonna announce some things when i WILL be done with the applications.

Prince.Zero
09-08-2009, 12:16 PM
He isnt greek. And how u assumed that greeks dont know english? I have a certificate on proficency of english command by the cambridge/michigan university and im greek. Also i can tell you some words you use everyday in dota what they mean and i bet you havent known what they meant or u ve believed they are just names of heroes or spells or names of an item.

I don't have to comment even remotely in this topic. You're off topic.

LostMemory
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Hmm,

!reject for me

Cause Nobody know you,
We need u are active and like that we'll see ur manner <3

ThunDeR_BoY
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Yeah right prince zero , "WELCOME TO THE ADMIN TEAM" , Great job as a moderator there , the agressiveness i meant and that all guys meant was at Exe[c]utor's admin application , if you EVEN bothered to check that out , which of course Kitz deleted the 25 messages of PURE aggressiveness of Xila you would see what we are talking about . Also i dont understand after 3 unsupports how he can be on the admin team ? Maybe you should close the admin applications for "Users" And only for your replies because u seem like you are the only one that matters , you ingored all other posts and u just said " WELCOMEEE " Great job again , one hell of an moderator.

Prince.Zero
09-08-2009, 01:49 PM
I do not recall asking "opinions" in this topic. you're not even an admin. Your objection is totally ignored.

ThunDeR_BoY
09-08-2009, 02:40 PM
If you do not recall needing any opinions CLOSE IT DOWN and u can be the only one posting , end of story , why is it open to replies to anyone then?