PDA

View Full Version : BlowYourMind admin app.

Djole.k2
08-08-2009, 05:08 AM
Personal Info

Your name: Djordje Nikolic

Your country: Serbia , Pancevo(Belgrade)

Spoken languages : I speak English pretty good, Serbian,German and I can understand Russian speakers.. but I can't speak it =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: BlowYourMind

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
Well,if you mean on my online manage .. yes I have some exp.
I've been admin on wc3movies.com,and some other web portals like: www.krstarica.com etc.. If you mean on game exp. , I can say that im pretty good at this game ,not the best , but im near 'em.. Zeus.. =) ,NOL..

Your activity and average playtime each week:
I usualy play at night.. When the number of leavers is low.. so I can play nicely with the older ppls rather then kids..but I play at the day to , only if admin joins the game..

How long you have been playing DotA:
I've been playing DotA for about 5 years ,since 2004..

Your ability to communicate with others:
I find myself as a very sociable person and I get along with people quite easily..And I'm always there for help/resolving some problems ..etc..

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
Yes, I have read the rules and I agree to follow it.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
Staying concentrated and try to keep the situation under my control.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
Not at all as long as its adequate

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
Yes. bnet.acc k2ftw,skeleton.king and some other admin here .. like infector..

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
If you want ;-)

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
I like your bots, you can always find a game which is filled easily and fast so you can always be sure in playing without wasting a lot of time for waiting other players and refreshing.
However a lot of things still make me upset, such as leavers, abusers who hide items and who feed on purpose by running straight to enemy towers/heroes and die there, or people who take the blue spot and do not know what to do after the game was started.
And thats what i want - to keep up good and clean gaming, to make sure everything goes smoothly and without major problems.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
By picking me you will find a reliable person who will do his job correctly and without abuse.

A few things about yourself: Love basketball,Mot.Bikes ,adrenaline,and the speed ofc. =) I must say this.. for the end =) suzuki GSX-r 1000 owns the roads.. Here is a topic for discuss
Have a nice day dudes
Yea, to bad for closing the admin applications.. There are few active admins that help the DA games stay nice and playable!

exe[c]utor-
08-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Be more active .. but i support this application +1 . At least he didnt copy from someone .. :P

Djole.k2
08-08-2009, 03:18 PM
hmm nice idea.. but not .. it's not stealed..I copy it from myself , another admin app. .. the old one..
http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=4044 ..
thx anyway

Prince.Zero
09-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Accepted. Welcome to the admin team. Stay tuned to Clan PGC because i'm gonna announce some things when im done with the applicaitons.