PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Marquina

Marquina
08-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Your title should be looking like this: Admin Application - *insert username*

Personal Info

Your name: Christoffer

Your country: Denmark

Occupation: Well theres alot of things right now. im working in a supermarked to earn some cash for me and my girl. otherwise i start on school here on monday and gonna go there for maybe two years if i fit in :)

Spoken languages:

Danish - English. can understand a little bit Swedish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Well i started to play footmen Frenzy a few years ago and thats how i started to play WC3. i mainly play dota now & sometimes Bnet games (regular wc3) - i found footmen very funny and i started to become really great at it, i used to could host undtil i had a new router which screwed it up :( anyways started dota like max a half year ago and im pretty good at it so far :) i play as much as i can, when i feel like playing, this can be 1 hour a day, can be 5 hours or none.

Battle.Net Account:

I have Two Accounts that i use
NewStyle. < with dot
Marquina. < with dot

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
I'm not safelisted anywere i belive. as i havnt been up for those things. i mainly just play publics & those bots thats around together with allstar channel games - i have plenty of experience in controlling things ( goes for admin ) had my own private VT & TS years ago, private guilds in Guild wars - & My public server in CS for half a year.

Your activity and average playtime each week:
i would say maybe 10 hours a week minimum

How long you have been playing DotA: for about 6 months when a friend teached me the basics

Your ability to communicate with others: Well, i'm not like the best teamleader in this game, but i know how to cumminicate with people, i like to tell people what to do if they dont know it and they like to take advices

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yes, and im on to follow them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? i might get a bit pist if some1 starts to flame people or telling them to fuck off or whatever jerks might say

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) - this depends on if its a 5 year old boy that says so, otherwise no, not at all :)

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? well not on this forum i belive? but so far i belive. vouches doesnt mean alot as these can be faked

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
yes, but i do not have the new VT installed nor a good mic i think. im allways on for a try/test :)

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I have experience in being admin in many things. i like to be a admin because i play dota alot, and i find it annoying when people are messing up the games. such jerks should not be allowed to play when they are leaving a game or starting to blame the whole failure on one guy and then afterwards flame him

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: i think i'm trustworthy and im a nice guy. i can offer you a trusted service with the acces. there will be no abuse from my side at all since i hate abuse

A few things about yourself:
I'm a boy, i like to spend time with my girlfriend, friends & partys, i usually play basket when its nice weather. i work alot so i can have money to whatever i feel like, i have been playing games like CS since the beginning, - D2 since 1.08 version. and WC3 for a few years.

Additional information:
Yeah well ehm. dont know :) i hope you take a look at my application. if i wont be picked thats no problem atleast i tried :)

Greetings - Marquina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marquina
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
forgot to say so. im moving today to a new place so i might be not online the next whole week while we set up things in our new house unfortunally ;/

Bloodrose
10-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Nice application but you dont need to do a second thread you can edit to first one.
Also you need some activity.
Gl mate.

Marquina
13-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I havnt made a second thread have i?
i just made a repply:) and thanks for saying its nice. i got a problem being active as im moving to a new place and many issues has been caused by that :) and now please quit the spam in my topic thanks

edit - i found out it were the wrong application league i made it in. sorry. close this one please
i will be reposting it in another section

KiTz
28-08-2009, 12:51 PM
welcome