09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
o;Personal Info

Your name:Grigoris

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,ENglish,france,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Nuellty

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:I was in gdb but nooone plays there anymore

Your activity and average playtime each week:i Ussually play 6-7 hours per day

How long you have been playing DotA:Almost 5 years maybe more dont rember i was playing since 5.58c

Your ability to communicate with others:i am a well easy going person and i try to transfer positive energy to other players

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?I am used to react in those situation with logic and calm then try to figure it out with patience

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? Not at all

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?Dunno who looks here

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)Y ofc no prob

Final Thoughtswell i hope u will make me admin cause i ii ... well i said ally my thoughts below and i havent any more to share !!!! just hoping choosin me to the dota family

Why do you want to be an Admin:well i want to become admin due to the fact there arent any at night and i have plenty of spare time to make games and play as soon there arent any players to play !!!!
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:well i am an easygoing person and i dont mind playing dota all night cause just i said before i have plenty free time and i will be strict to the game rules for other players and in the same time i will try make a good enviroment for them to play and have fun
A few things about yourself:well i am from athens greece i like playing dota i a very old player and i was in clan wyda a very good clan with server maps and very good team players and i know how to run the maps i also took part in tournaments with my clan and in few matches we won ... :) well i am looking forward to make me admin thnx a lot

p00c1c1
09-08-2009, 10:23 PM
+1 from me br0

sonic92
10-08-2009, 04:20 AM
+1 kai apo emena alla re man gine ligo pio active sto forum kai meta ela kane appl gia admin.....

Andro
10-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Ana bravo theleis file poli active -1 apo emena soz omws GL file m :D

Nuellty
10-08-2009, 08:47 PM
thnx pedia dexto thnx kai pou asxoliste kiolas na ste kala

Sn0w_BL4cK
10-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Ana bravo theleis file poli active -1 apo emena soz omws GL file m :D

fsss...!!!
amesws sta 3era -1 xD -0 valeee!!!

tecpa...
to appl einai kalo :D
alla xreiazesai activityyyyy!!!
(mporeis ta to veltiwseis mexri telos tou minos gt tote 8a "anoi3oun" tis admin 8eseis ergasias xD)
gl and hf m8 :)

Bloodrose
11-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Arketa kalo application alla opos eipan kai parapanw xreiazese activity.
Telospanton good luck me to application.

DiSaStRouS
13-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Symfwnw me to sonic....gL

D3athKnight
13-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Exei 20 posts to palikari e 8a ginei active ade na doume +1 apo mena gl :D

Nuellty
14-08-2009, 09:06 PM
thnx man na eise kala !!!!

KiTz
28-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Εφόσον το activity σου ανέβηκε σε σχέση με πριν και γενικά ψιλο ασχολείσαι, θα σου δωθεί μια ευκαιρία,

καλωσήλθες.