PDA

View Full Version : Im unvouched

dinam0vka
02-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Well today i played EEDL game and about 8 min our player got dissconect.
My team asked will we rmk and i said yes, rmk and 1-2 min we stayed in game and then i left.(rage quit)
I know the rools and i know i did wrong thing but please if u can give me vouch again i promise i wont do any stupid thing again.
My friend Elty can confirm it he played that game and he know that im not noob and leaver i was just frustraited, please it wont happen again.

PowerXL
02-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Well today i played EEDL game and about 8 min our player got dissconect.
My team asked will we rmk and i said yes, rmk and 1-2 min we stayed in game and then i left.(rage quit)
I know the rools and i know i did wrong thing but please if u can give me vouch again i promise i wont do any stupid thing again.
My friend Elty can confirm it he played that game and he know that im not noob and leaver i was just frustraited, please it wont happen again.

[18:14:35] * EEDL-INFO Player12 PLuGGziE has been unvouched by12 shLordie at3 02.06.10, 16:53 with reason: noob and rage quit

All guys from ur team said, u rage quited, and if u wanna revouch or something wait the next season, and we will think more about it because we don't wanna stupid atitudes here!

-Lordie-
04-06-2010, 11:05 PM
mb ask for revouch next season
closed.