PDA

View Full Version : Ikuzo im suddenly banned

ikuzo
04-06-2010, 08:01 PM
my wc3 username is Ikuzo as well, most of u guys know me.

I was today heavily harrassed by a guy called razr.buritto-, but this guy contineusly spammed and called me racist names etc.. He also used bad language. Nevermind, we started a game and i ended in same team as him. He continued to call me bad names etc. and when the game ended, where i did a great job, he spoke with one of his dudes, nejnej, and he just banned me for no reasons whatsoever. If there something i hate most is firstly, racism and secondly unjust. He was the one who should be banned, u can ask any of the guys who played in that game. I have not the replay. But i know nejnej did not have any reasons to ban me. If there is anybody who should be punished it is definetily nejnej and this razr.buritto- guy. Pls guys do something about this.

RaA-KeY-YahH
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Without evidence= denied,and btw I think nejnej exiled u cuz of your lack of skill.

ikuzo
04-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Ok then tell me what is his evidence of banning me, raa-key-yahh and u r pro or what?

This is a joke, really, admins can just choose to exile people without any reasons at all. In that game i was definetely one of the best, ask anyone. If nothing is done, i'll take it as a racism issue. And condemn this. Be humane for god's sake.

Atlantes
04-06-2010, 08:11 PM
raa-key-yahh = kuroky d'oh xD

nejnej
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
As raa said in his post, I banned you because you lack of skill not because a certain player dosent like you.

ikuzo
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Sure nejnej, its nice to lie isn't it? I know that this pathetic little boy razr.buritto- spoke with you right after the game. And you banned me, so, tell me were you in that game? no? Have i played with u before? yes, have i beaten u? yes. So u think u r pro and i lack in skill? That's your reason for banning me, firstly this is definetely admin abuse, secondly i could own u easily that i am sure of. And thirdly u must have evidence of exiling me just like that, and that my frioend u dint have. So have a nice day playing with your little pathetic friend razr.buritto-

And lastly IHL is full of guys who are much worse than me, why dont u ban them? If u are on banning spree?

OnlyAlmighty
04-06-2010, 08:29 PM
There are currently two blasphemous admin abuses today on this forum, this is one of them (and the other one is souwleye abusing). Guys get some common sense and logic, a staff member (nejnej) banning a guy by trusting his close friends words? What the fuck is goin on here? Hold up a second guys, really, what the fuck is going on here?
You can't just ban people you don't like after writing a nice admin application, this doesnt justify you of those acts. If you guys want to continue this league properly, do something about this either racism or personal hate. These acts clearly shows that those admins taking place are not competent enough to do their jobs!

nejnej
04-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Onlyalmighty we all know that ikuzo is your friend and thats the only reason you would defend him now. I have played with him several times and he has played horrible every game. Now you really think i have saved all the replays when ikuzo was in my team or opponent? no. And I have the right to unvouch someone if they dont fullfill the requirements of iHL.

cQ.eaZ
04-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Damn you guys can't stop the entertainment? :D

You're simply too amusing ikuzo. You obviously suck beyond anyones comprehention, the sad part though is not that you report this "ban", but its instead how you can't see yourself as a bad player. I sent the replay to nejnej whom by the way already knew you were a bad player, but because of no replays he couldn't warn you. Now I finally provided the required evidence and here you are, banned and complaining.

It's easy to see that you're in family with pun1sh9, you obviously have the same genes when it comes to complaining about things. Anyway while I was afk for a while I looked my chat :D You obviously spend some time on these sentences i provide now. Sadly they're in danish so most of the people here has to read my translations. I must admit you made my day.

http://img710.imageshack.us/f/ikuzogonewild.jpg/

Sentence 1: How is it going racism? Are you happy now you got me banned, does it feel good?
Sentence 2: "uhh perk-kid" If I have to be honest I think you're a little pussy who's sitting behind his screen writing all sorts of bullshit. But all after all I think you got a millimeter long dick.
Sentence 3: You could never say a word to me face to face. Grammar school -> technical school -> no work (pathetic).
Sentence 4: Redneck living in a small city in jutland
Sentence 5: "but don't worry mate I know you psychological problems. You suffer of diseases which eats your brain".

Funny thing is that you're a pussy too sitting behind the screen writing all sorts of bullshit. Since you have been raised by immigrants you have no future here in Denmark, no you wont take over the country, I know that's what every other muslim believes in. Goddamn pizzabaker.

"Hils punish fra mig"

Cheers
razr

OnlyAlmighty
04-06-2010, 08:42 PM
No no hold up a second there nejnej, you didn't ban him because he is a bad player (which he isn't). Because if that was the case, you would ban him after those games where he "sucked" or at least warned him, but that isn't the issue how come?

The reason behind your actions are pretty clear, no reason at all to hide them. My theory has become a fact, you have banned my friend only because the racist razr.buritto- is your close friend and he had bad experiences with him a game before you banned Ikuzo.

Please don't lie here on public, lets state facts here. Be a man, don't fag around people, state your words clearly.

cQ.eaZ
04-06-2010, 08:44 PM
No no hold up a second there nejnej, you didn't ban him because he is a bad player (which he isn't). Because if that was the case, you would ban him after those games where he "sucked" or at least warned him, but that isn't the issue how come?

The reason behind your actions are pretty clear, no reason at all to hide them. My theory has become a fact, you have banned my friend only because the racist razr.buritto- is your close friend and he had bad experiences with him a game before you banned Ikuzo.

Please don't lie here on public, lets state facts here. Be a man, don't fag around people, state your words clearly.

If you took your time and read my comment it would give you answers. Nejnej could not ban him because he lacked evidence such as replays. I provided this evidence finally which gave him the solid backup he required. But keep up the good job almighty.

ikuzo
04-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Nejnej u are pathetic and you know that u r not telling the truth, everybody know what happened in that discussion. razr.buritto- wanted you to ban me because he is a racist that is so obvious and u are apparantly also racist since u still insisit on this. What u lack in is courage to tell the truth, honesty and some common sense. Everybody in the channel knows that i was one of the best players in both games, more than half of them played much worse than me. Requirements u say, can u tell me the requirements?

I can't believe that someone like can become admin, u r so pathetic it's unbelievable. I hope somebody in this channel still bears som honesty and courage to tell the truth. and some sense in them,. Since it seems u have completely lost those qualities. What u have ganied is tons of lies, congrats u r moving towards souwleyeism, it seems similar guys defend each other. hurra for IHL

OnlyAlmighty
04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
If you took your time and read my comment it would give you answers. Nejnej could not ban him because he lacked evidence such as replays. I provided this evidence finally which gave him the solid backup he required. But keep up the good job almighty.

I am keeping up the very good job. Your comment doesnt state anything at all, it is just curse which Ikuzo directed on you out of anger, so what's your point with that?

I am very very sure that you didn't even save the replay and neither sent him to nejnej and that nejnej doesn't even have a fucking idea of that game. I am very sure of my former theories which are facts now. No need to fag around cq.eaz

You either have to .unban ikuzo or I really doubt on your competence as a staff.

cQ.eaZ
04-06-2010, 08:53 PM
I am keeping up the very good job. Your comment doesnt state anything at all, it is just curse which Ikuzo directed on you out of anger, so what's your point with that?

I am very very sure that you didn't even save the replay and neither sent him to nejnej and that nejnej doesn't even have a fucking idea of that game. I am very sure of my former theories which are facts now. No need to fag around cq.eaz

You either have to .unban ikuzo or I really doubt on your competence as a staff.

Well nejnej can upload it np.

OnlyAlmighty
04-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Sure he can upload it without watching it. You might have auto-replay saver or w/e it is called (or just downloaded it). But I guess people understood my words. Nothing further to say, just judge this in the right way, so we can get a proper league. Or soon we will have no players at all, I remember times where we had 5-6 games at same time, today I find maximum 2 games at same time. This shows the competence of the current staff.

ikuzo
04-06-2010, 08:56 PM
CQ, u proved your excellent iq once again. Dont worry i will get to places where u could never dream of, u stay in your liitle Jyde landsby and try and be tough behind your screen. Heh, i am actually amusing myself reading from you because you are so stereotype danish racist. It's weird all of the Danish guys i have met in IHL is racist in very high sence, indeed. I don't want to discuss with u because you lack in honesty, its so obvious that u r racist yet u deny it.

Nevermind, i think this clan has become increasingly corrupted by abusing admins, and solely for that reason i will leave it. I will let u amuse with each other, as long as we have racists like CQ i wont have any fun. They destroy the good air, i know his types, loosers, and im still sure that u CQ is a guy who have no future.

When i have my University degree don't worry cq i wont be in this country in which i was born, i have enough of your types. People here are really racist, at least in the villages. I will return to my mother country where i will pursue my dreams,. U can continue doing your handy jobs and racist attitude. I hope that u can open your eyes one day, even though it seems impossbile for someone like u.

So long

cQ.eaZ
04-06-2010, 09:02 PM
CQ, u proved your excellent iq once again. Dont worry i will get to places where u could never dream of, u stay in your liitle Jyde landsby and try and be tough behind your screen. Heh, i am actually amusing myself reading from you because you are so stereotype danish racist. It's weird all of the Danish guys i have met in IHL is racist in very high sence, indeed. I don't want to discuss with u because you lack in honesty, its so obvious that u r racist yet u deny it.

Nevermind, i think this clan has become increasingly corrupted by abusing admins, and solely for that reason i will leave it. I will let u amuse with each other, as long as we have racists like CQ i wont have any fun. They destroy the good air, i know his types, loosers, and im still sure that u CQ is a guy who have no future.

When i have my University degree don't worry cq i wont be in this country in which i was born, i have enough of your types. People here are really racist, at least in the villages. I will return to my mother country where i will pursue my dreams,. U can continue doing your handy jobs and racist attitude. I hope that u can open your eyes one day, even though it seems impossbile for someone like u.

So long

What are you going to do in iraq? Become a prophet? Go commit suicide? I don't really see that many options, kamikazie or adminstrator for Al-Káida. The fresh air of ihl will be restores when you have been absent enough. Cheers my fellow human being.

OnlyAlmighty
04-06-2010, 09:05 PM
What are you going to do in iraq? Become a prophet? Go commit suicide? I don't really see that many options, kamikazie or adminstrator for Al-Káida. The fresh air of ihl will be restores when you have been absent enough. Cheers my fellow human being.

Isn't this pure racism? o.O
You should be banned from this league.

ikuzo
04-06-2010, 09:07 PM
I dont have to prove anything your posts clearly illustrates your corrupted childish and highly uneducated attitude. Nejnej, a clever friend youve got there. You know we have a saying in turkish, "show me your friend and i'll show you who you are". "Common children plays best" is another danish proverb, and both prove how much u resemble each other. And CQ your highly intelligible words define you perfectly. If there are some educated guys in here with rationale adn common sense they will undoubtedly understand my point, yet you CQ won't, because you are higly under educated and just plain stupid.

Måske vil du forstå det her, du er simpelthen dum som en dør

nejnej
04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
I dont know what you guys try to prove now? I stopped reading your post 5 comments ago. Ikuzo you lack the skills that is required in iHL that is all. Its nothing personal. My decision stands, Ikuzo stays banned and Onlyalmighty if you dont want to get a warn here on the forum you better stop trolling and talking crap about admins who try to do their job. Thread closed.

SOUWL: Ikuzo you're a terrible player and that's what lead to your exile, not your religion, not because of what you eat for dinner, but because you suck at dota.

ALmighty because of your lack of respect in this thread and the other i've doubled your timeban from a 2 day timeban to a 4 day.

Cheers.

Ruggy-
04-06-2010, 09:28 PM
USE PROPER FORMAT AND MAKE NEW THREAD
dont want people flooding the next one with useless hate comments
if it happens expect to be timebanned in channel
and if the banned person does it i will close the request
keep on the topic

CLOSED