PDA

View Full Version : [DENIED] Admin Abuse : gidompalo

blindkapamaru
05-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Hello i whant to report admin abuse for kicking and baning some guy in the game we played and then i asked him polite why he kicked that guy and he started curse and saying i should shut up and he got the power and muted the chat and then he squlched me and the bad part is that he kicked me and my friend from the game after they would loose so i coulnt get save replay but i got the name of the admin : gidompalo . my name in game was Y0U_G0T_PwneD . the list of players was in game is Grazzt_ (mortred) Lee_Van_Cleef(bone fletcher),Azurwular(yurnero),TO_Pomolo(crixalis/ the guy that was kicked and baned on 13 min of game with 0-2 score ) and the scourge team was : Mnb(lion),Y0u_G0t_PWNED(aleria),kobinezwn(tiny),zr t_zrt_gt(Nerubian assasin)Pickpatcu(goblin clockwerk).i can provide also a screenshot of the game .thank you for your time

Chasseur
05-06-2010, 03:45 AM
IP Details:
Region: Unknown Region
Latitude: 39
Longitude: 22

But without replay we cant do nothing my foreign friend.You have 2 days to upload the replay or the abuse ll be denied. :)

blindkapamaru
05-06-2010, 04:08 AM
so nothing can be done ? i cant post anything beside screen shot i got because he kicked me and no save

1kill_forf0x
05-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Upload the ss.It could be useful to the staff.

Chasseur
05-06-2010, 09:09 AM
If you show me a screenshot "You get disconnected" or something similar i cant figure out anything.
No replay No party.

Admin abuse denied.