View Full Version : [SOLVED] Admin Abuse : cL)v.Strike

nEr0.
11-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Accused Admin Account : cl)v.Strike
Game Name : nl00

Ended the game without our permisson.Sentinel team wanted switch, we didnt we went to finish the game, suddenly we got disconnected.

darky
11-08-2009, 02:14 PM
if the game was 3v5/ 2v4 and u didnt want to make switch he was right to end the game. he acted as the rules say

T2]eNiaC_
11-08-2009, 02:24 PM
i was in this game too only the middle lane was broken so with a switch we could reverse the game easily...but they said : NO switch!! let us end it and stay in base... so the owner (cL)v.strike) did what he should...there's no abuse :)

Strike
11-08-2009, 02:27 PM
1.9 Switching Players

The owner may choose to use the -so command and enable !switch in a game. If he chooses so then the rule below applies: The switch command is strictly to be used in cases of 5v3 – 4v2 games only, in case of refusal to switch the game owner is entitled to end the game. If there is not a player that voluntarily wants to switch then you should use the –roll command. The player who will switch side is the one with the lowest rolling number.

ner0. i had you for a good ruller-person but now it was fake.

nEr0.
11-08-2009, 02:30 PM
dude.. we were ending the game. no-sense in switching..

WiCkeDS0uL
11-08-2009, 02:34 PM
i got fatal error so i was the last player that got dc...after that they asked for switch they didnt wanted to...so as the rules say owner can end the game if enemies dont agree with switching players!!there isnt any big deal for admin abuse of strike...so u should just keep playing

Strike
11-08-2009, 02:40 PM
dude.. we were ending the game. no-sense in switching..

if any of your team make switch the game balanced
because we had one relic into davion
and if no-sense..make switch and then win the game
maybe you scared to make switch?maybe not?so what?

giwta
11-08-2009, 10:26 PM
nero thes rules are rules if you refuse to switch the admin has to end the game so he did the right think...there is no abuse

meepeises
12-08-2009, 01:41 AM
i agree .. no abuse !!!

Mpla
12-08-2009, 10:16 AM
YeS No AbuSE

why the hell u spam each topic??? Grow up. Spamming wont make your penis become bigger

Black.Lady
13-08-2009, 06:28 PM
In a 3v5 or 2v4 game, switching is compulsory. If it doesn't happen, the admin is obliged to warn the players that he will end the game, and if they still don't want to switch, then he has to end it. If nobody wants to switch, there is the option of rolling and the one with the lowest roll making the switch.
I suggest a lvl 1 warn to the admin cl)v.strike because he didnt warn before ending the
game. As about the rest, he acted according to the rules, since the game would have become balanced with one switch

D0MeNiCa
23-08-2009, 02:18 PM
cl)v.strike lvl 1 warn.