PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my starting of my pc

Mpla
08-06-2010, 05:39 PM
When i launch my computer it says
-Starting with security
-starting with security of a network
-Normal restart of windows
Even when i pressed all of them they computer restarted and showed me the same options.

That happened
-Because i pressed the button behind the computer in a hurry to shut it down
-I m suspicious it was a virus from a website i visited
So im looking for a solution

*Note: I dont have the window cd to format it

BeHInD_U
08-06-2010, 07:26 PM
The only way to solve it is to have a windows cd, but not nesseserily format you may be able to fix it .
You can borrow a windows cd from your friend (thats what i did) or download it from the internet at an internet cafe, then you insert the cd and press start with security then you choose if you want to format it or repair the problem(if it can be repaired), this procedure will take several minites and after that your problem should probably be fixed.

P.S. I hope i helped if i didn't sry for making you read this(which i think you already new).

Mpla
08-06-2010, 07:50 PM
So i enter the cd and then press start with security and i should get an option repair or smth? I will try it tomorrow.

Thanks for your replay i really appreciate it

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

a question: I can use any cd of my friends to format or i need a unique cd for my pc? Cause i think i lost it

KicA
10-06-2010, 03:18 PM
The CD you use is completely up to you. But i suggest formatting the hard drive because repairing is not recommended, at least thats what i heard. Good luck!