PDA

View Full Version : iSvo-

iSvO-
12-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Your name:Xrhstos

Your country: Greece/Thess

A language you can speak(other than English): Greek

Battle.Net Account: iSvO-

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I am safelisted in grc,gr and i was mojo,ocod,spl,etc...and i play garena(ggc) too.

Your activity and average playtime each week: I 'm active for more than 3-5 hours per day and about 5 days per week.

How long you have been playing DotA: I have been playing dota for more than 4 years so i think i have the required experience to become an admin.

Your ability to communicate with others: I am really sociable as a person and i never had such a problem.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Of course i have read them and totally agreed to follow them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I always try to keep myself calm and not get angry cause i think that arguing through a pc doesn't suit to a serious person.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks).I have never had a problem following my superior's orders so i don't think i will have here either.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Yes,i suppose there are many who can vouch for me,friends or others who played games with me.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): I have it installed so i don't have a problem to discuss it on ventrilo.

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to become an admin so i can help the channel get bettter as much as i can with my activity and experience..i also want to be an admin to create games on my own and not waiting for others.I sometimes play early in the morning when there aren't that many admins online and channel is full so i have to wait for many minutes even hours to find a game.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I believe i 'm the right person to become an admin because i m active many hours every day and experienced as well and that is something that every admin should have in my opinion.I am also fair as a character so there won't be a problem about unfair bans or so..

A few things about yourself:I am funny,honest and reliable as a character for those who know me...

that's all!I hope my application will be taken into consideration.

D3athKnight
12-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Support i know that guy +1 he is good player and manner guy Gl :)

Rav3n(Throw
12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
support kai apo mena .. exw peksei arketa games mazi t einai pl kalos (:

Bloodrose
13-08-2009, 10:57 AM
+support apo mena kalos player kai kala manners.

basilakis3000
13-08-2009, 11:18 AM
!Support,exw paixei merika games mazi tou k einai good plyer me kalous manners.GL file (;

DiSaStRouS
13-08-2009, 07:04 PM
+1 apo mena kalos player...!

Mr_Dr4g0n_FTW
13-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Ena +1 apo mena sto palikari isvo...gt apla einai kai gamotous players kai good manners den mou exei prokalesu pote provlimata sta games mou....

iSvO-
14-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Avto to post to ekana eno perimena gia game sto channel nol eno eixe 40 atoma kai den fenotan kanenas admin ston orizonta gia na kanei game.....
Pistevw pos den uparxoun arketoi admins dioti exw vrethei poles fores stin prapano katastasi.

iSvO-
18-08-2009, 07:23 PM
+1 apo mena. Einai a3ios exw pe3ei se kathe game pou epe3e pote tou kai pistevw pos prepei na ginei admin ty.

tas0s
18-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Avto to post to ekana eno perimena gia game sto channel nol eno eixe 40 atoma kai den fenotan kanenas admin ston orizonta gia na kanei game.....
Pistevw pos den uparxoun arketoi admins dioti exw vrethei poles fores stin prapano katastasi.

mallon itan full to channel k den mporousan na mpoune oi admins.

twist3r
19-08-2009, 01:17 AM
+1 apo mena. Einai a3ios exw pe3ei se kathe game pou epe3e pote tou kai pistevw pos prepei na ginei admin ty.

upostirizeis ton euato sou?? :P:P

pantws kai egw mazi sou gia na gineis admin...xreiazomaste sunadefous me kalous tropous..

Djole.k2
19-08-2009, 01:52 AM
support

iSvO-
19-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Nomizw pos oute esu pistevis pos upirxan admins ala den mporousan na mpoun epidi itan full to channel lol....
Kai sigoura exw vrethei poles fores me 35+ atoma xoris admins trigiro :S.

anarxi66
25-08-2009, 03:26 PM
tas0s den xriazete na dikaiologeis...oloi mas perimenoume na ftia3ei kapoios game... +1 apo mena.

KiTz
28-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Decent application, active enough in forum and such, accepted.