PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] Admin Application : Tomi.

Tomi.
12-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi, i'm Thomas. I'm 26 years old and my origin is from thessaloniki, greece. I work as a mechanic engineer and i speak 2 languages, greek and english.
My battlenet account is Tomi. Unfortunately, i'm in nobody 's safelist but i would like to be in one. I use to play about 4-5 games each day except from the days i'm not working, when i play approximately 10 games.
i have been playing dota since 5.84 version. I am usually calm when i play dota because for me it is a game that i enjoy. Moreover, i believe that dota is a way of communication for me. I have read the rules and i agree with them.
As i mentioned above, i'm calm when i play. Generally i'm polite even when i'm under pressure; if it occurs to play a game under such circumstances, i just try to finish it without behaving immaturily. i don't have any problem to follow my superior's orders since I believe it is important for my job to follow them.
i know many people from battlenet but i don 't know if anyone of them is safelisted or member suitable to vouch for me. I use skype but i have no problem to use ventrilo.
I want to be admin because i'm sick of leavers, hosts who don't care about the other's desire mode, laggers, and players with childish behaviour. I ask you to pick me for admin because i'm a cooperative, i believe in teamwork, i always follow the rules even when i don t understand their purpose, and of course because i love that game and i want it to become even more exciting.
So, if you pick me plz send me what i have to do

xak
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2410

Read before posting!

KiTz
28-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Wrong application template, inactive on forum leads to rejection