PDA

View Full Version : Demote Aidar

CH1ef^
12-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Here the point... i was sign into his game he was picked me.... after this i asking about potm in game and hes saying that i'm support.... i'm saying replace. I sad this before pick was over, after pick i find swap but i cant swap myself so i said that they need to swap him but they cant swap this person.... i get warn "dont sing if u cant play" i'm sayng for aidar playing on support by yourself and if u give me warns like this u will be demoted and i get anothere warm "UNMNNER" where my unmanner? Oh and i forget reason was on russian, "idi pogylai" this mean's "go on fresh air". wtf? I dont wanna child with acces... after this i wake up cheking my status and he domote me. So demote this child to rank "Player" because his brain too small to undetstand what he must make this acces.

DrakaZ
12-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Dear Ch1ef^,

When I was still in EEDL, I really thought that you were an unmannered person and I still think that you are. If the captain asks you to play a hero, you must play it even if you role is carry/support/ganker or w/e.

"after this i asking about potm in game and hes saying that i'm support.... i'm saying replace."

Don't play in leagues if you can't listen to your captain.

!unsupport and if someone can suggest a timeban for you, I would support it but well =)

CH1ef^
12-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Dear Ch1ef^,

When I was still in EEDL, I really thought that you were an unmannered person and I still think that you are. If the captain asks you to play a hero, you must play it even if you role is carry/support/ganker or w/e.

"after this i asking about potm in game and hes saying that i'm support.... i'm saying replace."

Don't play in leagues if you can't listen to your captain.

!unsupport and if someone can suggest a timeban for you, I would support it but well =)

I dont need to sup/unsup stupid hater. Go away from here.

medo-
12-06-2010, 09:48 AM
chief.... u wanna get replaced cuz u dont like ur hero, wtf rofl?

CH1ef^
12-06-2010, 09:55 AM
chief.... u wanna get replaced cuz u dont like ur hero, wtf rofl?
i get replace becuse i dont wanna play suport.... and i'm not support and they know this.

kiddoQ
12-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Chief , how can u talk like that in this forum ? U'll apologize everyone , Aidar wont be demoted . CLOSED