PDA

View Full Version : Either Jompa torman maphack (mirana), or game desync

Bobby_gBG
12-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Unfortunately the game did not go long enough to get more evidence, the only thing he did was to
stay in base for far too long, like he was outside of War
then he say that "rune is bot", without any of us exploring the map.

After that the enemy tauren got disconnected and game was RMK.
Just to make sure he was right I go checked an rune really was bottom.

PS: Maybe game desync and he checked rune. Not sure now.
Jompa torman please post ur replay to show if game desync.

hans2
12-06-2010, 05:07 PM
he better play safelow now
4959 -> 0

Jompa_Torman
17-06-2010, 03:37 PM
I remember that game, and i also remember that i was called a MH'er. But from my view it looked like i was the only one going any lane at scourge, while all f the other scourge players was just standing at fountain. I said it in the chat before the game ended too, i believe i said "why aren't u going to any lanes?".
And from their, at least Bobbys view it looked like i was at well, but i was standing almost where the top rune were. That's why i could tell that rune where down. Sadly i didnt save the replay because i thought it was a joke when he said MH.
But i can promise u that i didnt MH, the only logical explanation for this is that the bot was dissynchronized, witch other players at that game also said.
So please give me my exp back. Safelow is stuffed with leavers...

Jompa_Torman
17-06-2010, 03:46 PM
When i watch bobbys replay it still looks like i'm the only one moving and the others are afk.. don'st know why, just dowlnoaded his replay post and watched it, so i can upload the same, and u can see if that's how it looks to you too. I set me (jompa_torman (mirana)) as the viewed hero.
If u press "Show more" for mirana under the information bobby came with, you can also see that i have 70-80 rightclicks, witch tells that i didnt just stand at the well. At his replay i first ran mid, then up in the woods, and checked the rune when about 7 sek after the creeps had spawned.

hans2
17-06-2010, 04:15 PM
ok no mh
case closed