PDA

View Full Version : corrupted admin?

babydead
17-06-2010, 04:47 PM
hi,

I just played a game of dota, where an admin was an obs. i attached the game replay (or at least i think... 1st post :D)

admin: div.tendre
player: wizzard]

anyway, someone was talking about the admin and someone from the sentinel team being friends. then, when we were killing their rax, the admin awarded wizzard 100 bonus xp..... she sucked and didn't do anything special. also he threathened with bans and stuff. everyone wanted someone to upload a replay so i did it.

i hope something will be done with this.

//babydead

D.W.M.C
17-06-2010, 05:04 PM
tendre is an infamous kid who thinks he owns DIV.. He has been threatining with bans for a loooong time.. His morale and ethics is non-existent and he thinks the world about himself ;)

hans2 didn't act on any of the complains about him in the last version of DIV, but I've seen hans2 being 10x more active this version, than the last one.. T-up..

If the complains about tendre keeps coming, I'm sure hans2 can't ignore the fact, that this 1 guy is capable of doing a lot of damage to the league..

(Leagueadmins can be achieved by anyone by getting 10k+ EXP. He doesn't have any power at all except for the .award command in safelisted games.)

babydead
17-06-2010, 05:29 PM
wow, i'm so gonna get 10k+ xp xD i just learned something from you :D

D.W.M.C
17-06-2010, 11:19 PM
wow, i'm so gonna get 10k+ xp xD i just learned something from you :D

BTW. Awarding your mate is not "wrong".. If you have 10k exp and your mate is new to DIV, feel free to award him until he gets into LEAGUE.. Then you can't award him anymore, but instead you can play together :) Its a solution of how to get your mates into DIV-League faster :)

The threats about being "admin" and have powers such as bans/kicks etc. is on the other hand very wrong and I personally think it should be punished..

Bobby_gBG
18-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Additionally it can be expected that tendre also whispered to Wizzard messages with info about the enemy to help him gang/escape...
Ghosting...

But apparently it did not help him a lot as he lost...
Still it probably was abuse.

Additionally it writes ingame that "leagueadmin XXXX is watching the game", and then newby players really think he is admin.
I think that threatening new players with kick/ban, is really stupid and ruins the reputation of DIV, probably making some of them forget about div and never want to play again...
I think Tendre should take some penalty - like 2-3K exp.

And maybe remove the "leagueadmin XXXXX is watching the game" so that the Safelow/Safehigh players are not scared when some OBS tells them that he will kick/ban them...
Or change it to "10k+ exp player XXXX is observing"

1nsertCooLName
18-06-2010, 06:10 PM
then wizard join a game i was in.....
we all pick the he want to cancel without reasons and then just leave before fb

He may be admin friend , but he's a real tard , his maiden game was a failure, no aura before level 4, and still feeding .

He may be the only one but more of his kind will bring div-league down