PDA

View Full Version : re-vouch or not ?

smasher--
19-06-2010, 06:11 AM
hello guys i have been waiting to get revouched and want a final answer if im getting vouch or not well i have a friend if u know him PAPAMEDO we wanted to play a game together he asked if i have eedl vouch i said no he tried to talk to u admins bout this and all didnt want i mean come on how do u even know me ... i didnt play bad god i wish if i saved the replays that day u wouldnt unvouch me and i pm kiddoQ to see a reason his replay was exactly like that ur a noob and u wont get a vouch bye .. i mean even if u wont vouch me atleast admins have manners and tell me i wont get revouch in a good way so please can i have final answer to know whats going to happen just say yes or no bye and thank you i need an opinion of 3 admins only if i can ask this if u want a replay where i play a game i can upload aswell so just ask for it bye

DrakaZ
19-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Hello smasher--

Jecho and Noes are vouched so in my opinion, you have all your chances to get vouched again.

smasher--
19-06-2010, 10:04 AM
lol i dont know them and i dont care who are they and drakaz please stop posting comments to offend players what u mean by jecho and noes vouched that they suck aswell ? anyways wanted to support myself to let anyone re thing by a replay hope u like it

LoG_Reeper
19-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Revouched, btw Medo lost a 1v1 unvouch, so he wont be here for 2 weeks^^

Closed.