PDA

View Full Version : STATS RESET

Bli5teR
20-06-2010, 10:30 PM
hm, there are pretty a lot of old stats trash from like 1 year ago with thousend of ppl who arent even playin any more.

a fresh reset for the start would be rly nice

gl!

hans2
21-06-2010, 09:54 AM
hm, there are pretty a lot of old stats trash from like 1 year ago with thousend of ppl who arent even playin any more.

a fresh reset for the start would be rly nice

gl!

a fresh reset would be epic fail

SouwlEye
22-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Blister gives meaning to the word fail, btw hans, do you remember me? im one of the old ihcs players you gave a 2k bonus exp :P ?

RUNORDIE
23-06-2010, 11:43 AM
hans i im RUNORDIE , you should remember me i had very high points please give me back i explained you what happened i think.
thx

hans2
23-06-2010, 04:17 PM
hans i im RUNORDIE , you should remember me i had very high points please give me back i explained you what happened i think.
thx

????????????
pm me your story again

RUNORDIE
23-06-2010, 05:20 PM
hans, i am RUNORDIE i played div league before it crashed off.
I had high score and a lot of games i remember like 20k exp or something. the problem i think is that i stopped playing warcraft for 3 months so warcraft deleted my username. But now i have done a new account with the same name : RUNORDIE. these days I entered in dota div league games and I saw that other tops still were the same. But i had 0 exp and 0 games , I have played a few games now but i want my old stats like the others. thx if you can help me

PD:i remember all of you , I played vs all of the league players and i remember that games with tendre with bone :)

D.W.M.C
23-06-2010, 05:51 PM
hans, i am RUNORDIE i played div league before it crashed off.
I had high score and a lot of games i remember like 20k exp or something. the problem i think is that i stopped playing warcraft for 3 months so warcraft deleted my username. But now i have done a new account with the same name : RUNORDIE. these days I entered in dota div league games and I saw that other tops still were the same. But i had 0 exp and 0 games , I have played a few games now but i want my old stats like the others. thx if you can help me

PD:i remember all of you , I played vs all of the league players and i remember that games with tendre with bone :)

I were away for +6 months.. My account didn't exist on battle.net so I created a new one with the same name; and my stats on DIV were still the same.. DIV and battle.net obviously got different databases, so that isn't the reason..

RUNORDIE
23-06-2010, 07:48 PM
umm so i dont understand because im sure i never be banned , its more i reported some hackers. but only a reason can exist: i played div league before the stats were giving back . i want to say that when i played again div there wasnt top and i think all started 0 exp. i played 3 games then stats were recibed again... and i stay with this 3 games stats not with my other more 300 games i think.
or dunno what happened.. if you can help thx

RUNORDIE
23-06-2010, 11:45 PM
woww I UNDERSTANDDD :D
my name was RUN_OR_DIE so i create a new account with the _ _ now yesss the league know me jeje:) 16k exp was xd and 842 games
thx i was stupid :)

Magn1tudE-
25-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Who would forget the everlasting pain which is souwleye? Suprised you even play div when you can't rageban your whole team - even when it's not thier fault.

-hans - you don't need a stat reset but you need to delete all accounts that haven't been 're-activated' yet because people can steal them, as the battle.net account expired. Look I can make a new account on battle.net called "gausso" or "c1k4_kur3" and get free 30k exp - gg

hans2
25-06-2010, 02:13 PM
true but 1) peopoe dont know inactive accounts they are not displayed
2) if people catch by luck? high exp account and play shit we will know very fast

D.W.M.C
25-06-2010, 05:10 PM
true but 1) peopoe dont know inactive accounts they are not displayed
2) if people catch by luck? high exp account and play shit we will know very fast

Really?
That sucks.. Just remove them now when we know who it is? It will save you a lot of work in the long run I think.. Why not remove the possibility to abuse before the damage is done?

Aravis
25-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Lol idea taking over the accounts :D

ye he shoudl take down the ranking list

Bobby_gBG
26-06-2010, 01:15 AM
As long as there is nowhere to see the high exp inactive accounts, I think it will be nearly impossible to acquire some expired account.
And even if some noob finds some high exp account - he will lose the exp very very fast...
Even if some accounts get hijacked - still better then total deletion of the stats of all inactive accounts...

tere.
20-07-2010, 04:51 PM
sit down circus clowns!!! stats will not be reseted !!! love u hans ...DIV>ALL

hans2
20-07-2010, 08:22 PM
when u make a league and u must reset ur exp table on any point that u make a big mistake or the league itself is in failure mode