PDA

View Full Version : Unvouched by kevinihcs - admin abuse?

Mastery-
24-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Hi. I was vouched into eedl two or three days ago by Twisted. He told me I had to play good and dont suck, which is of course a given.

I played 3 games in EEDL before i was unvouched. Only the last one mattered in this case..

Kev was cl'ed by some other captain, and i was random picked by him. In game he decides to go for some fun lineup (as sentinel): ogre + veno top, luna mid and batrider + dazzle bot. I'm the ogre and kev is the batrider. I thought this was really stupid cause he anticipated an easy win, but we got raped by a sven, wd, potm, es and pugna lineup..

So we hit it off with a first blood mid, and after thats its just laning and laning. Seeing as dazzle is slow with supporting, and veno cba, i had to do most of it, providing wards etc.

I was unvouched by kev because i obviously didn't play well that game, but what puzzles me is that he was the worst player on our team that game. I think he had 1-8 batrider or something, while i had 5-4 ogre..Considering what the rest of the team was doing, I also decided to go for an optional, fun skillbuild incase you are wondering.

another thing i want to add is that he (kev) left several minutes or so before the rest of us..just calling "gg" and leaving the game as leader which is imo really lame as the scourge only had taken our mid raxxes and luna, our carry, was farming good. So we played 4v5 for 5-10 minutes and did our best, but eventually lost.

Also, another admin who i contacted after the game queried me with this as response;

: EEDL-INFO Player mastery- has been unvouched by kevinihcs at 24.06.10, 01:23 with reason: nub

Replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c22a41387052

I hope you consider this and revouch me. It was a very unfair unvouch. I think he just did it in the heat of the moment.

Sincere regards,

Mastery-

DrakaZ
24-06-2010, 08:23 AM
If everything you said is true, then you deserve to get your vouch back and kev should be time banned for one week =)

Mastery-
25-06-2010, 10:58 PM
BUMP

I hope I can have an answer soon, and be revouched.

Regards,

Mastery-

Laz_Shorty
27-06-2010, 06:03 PM
he deserves i think. + sup

Mastery-
29-06-2010, 08:13 PM
bump

waiting patiently.

Regards,

Mastery-

kiddoQ
01-07-2010, 03:29 AM
* EEDL-INFO Player mastery- (ID:1196): reputation level: average, vouched by olds, access: none