PDA

View Full Version : Good work, Dear Moderators of My Massive Gaming Network!

Sarathos
25-06-2010, 04:20 AM
Hello. I write this thread here to congratulate you for your hard work on MyMGN, to show our gratitude to you!

K[a]ne, Stealingspree, Ninjazz and KicA you have been of extraordinary help and we all appreciate it a lot. Both me, KiTz, Chaos.Zero, Asterios, Leonidas, Sir-Rogers and onwards have high thoughts of you all.

Your significant work and behavior have ensured you never to die out in MyMGN even if you were to leave the staff at some point. I wish I could hand you all out a medal or something for your work, but I hope this thread and your position will equal that of a medal ;p.

Most of you have been here for a year or more, and it's hard to find a good moderator such as yourself. You've contributed to making MyMGN what it is today, and you keep doing so by filling up the Moderator action log :).

Thanks, Stealingspree, K[a]ne, Ninjazz, and KicA and previous moderators that have worked hard to make MyMGN what it is today, like Pynos, Vercis, DotAddicted and Playlandos as well as other moderators which have slipped my mind.

You made history.

Posted in NoL section as many of you are staff members of NoL aswell.

Much love & Best regards,

MyMGN Administration.

KicA
25-06-2010, 04:45 AM
I hereby thank the Admin team and all of the Higher-ups on behalf of the mod team. I'm sure they'll reply as well but i simply felt the need to thank you for acknowledging our work. We will continue to help this community and contribute as much as possible.

Yours sincerely, KicA (And of course the Mod Team)!

jimkills
25-06-2010, 10:26 AM
<salia>Good job sta paidia p eipe dioti afto p kanoun o kanoun oikeio8elws kai boi8ane arketa to channel kai to forum </salia>

Pwnd_Greeklover
25-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks to these guys, that really help the forum to become more and more better.
We all owe them a big applause for their great work.
http://www.ccnmatthews.com/logos/20081117-BRA200.jpg

erwtas_
25-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Damn. I had in my mind to create a similar thread but you got me :)
Congratz and many thanks from me as well. I know most of the staff and i know for sure that they really work hard and care about this community and as far as i know they do what they do without any kind of payment, so this thread is the least we can do to thank them. Indeed MyMgM and NoL are improving day by day and i suppose the main reason is that some people really try. I really hope they will continue to care and try so we can all enjoy good gaming in the same time we enjoy a good community.
Many thanks and Best Regards to all.
The one and only Cupid :)

P.S There are many more persons that they work hard as you said except the names you refered too.
meepeises , aoua , brigita , ksaplostras , nova)domenica , small_houzour1s and many others, and these are only from NoL;
Dont forget, we love you all :D

The_Green_Noob
25-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Damn. I had in my mind to create a similar thread but you got me :)
Congratz and many thanks from me as well. I know most of the staff and i know for sure that they really work hard and care about this community and as far as i know they do what they do without any kind of payment, so this thread is the least we can do to thank them. Indeed MyMgM and NoL are improving day by day and i suppose the main reason is that some people really try. I really hope they will continue to care and try so we can all enjoy good gaming in the same time we enjoy a good community.
Many thanks and Best Regards to all.
The one and only Cupid :)

P.S There are many more persons that they work hard as you said except the names you refered too.
meepeises , aoua , brigita , ksaplostras , nova)domenica , small_houzour1s and many others, and these are only from NoL;
Dont forget, we love you all :D

I agree with all of you guys and I would like to submit my regards and thanks too. But all of you forgot another person who did really good work while he was a staff member. Toska, one the best staff member clan NOL used to have. Keep up the good work

Davelis4
25-06-2010, 05:57 PM
sarcasm mode on/
And a great thanks to myself cause we all know i am the best admin ever :P .
sarcasm mode off /

As Infector already said i believe that our mods team is doing a good job out there and since last summer i've seen great improvments both to the forum and the gaming . However i am still the coolest admin on earth you nabs ....

DoNt_CaRe
25-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Ninjazz, one of the best staff members :)
Whenever I had a question he was online and patiently explained everything I asked.
He also worked on the site and the channel a lot and I'm sure everyone is happy we have such mods!

Sarathos
25-06-2010, 11:12 PM
I think we are all truly grateful for their work here :).

The NoL Staff also does an excellent job, but does not have to do with MyMGN Moderators which is why I didn't state their names.

But yes, people like Toska & Aoua are great human beings, as are most of the staff we have on the forums :).