PDA

View Full Version : Revouch Request - ZMAJ

shadez12
27-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Requesting DR.Community access
Nickname: ZMAJ
Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
I'm aware of the rules and i agree them.

I don't know why I was banned in the first place. Supposedly cos I was flaming too much, but that simply is not true - unless you are so conservative and polite that you're gonna start banning for one simple "you are noob" phrase per game that you can hear in 99% of the games.... Anyway the ban was supposed to be only for 5 days(as said by xtc), but like 20 days passed since that time and I still don't have access to dr.comm :(.

x_T_c
27-06-2010, 04:36 PM
[09/06/2010] Unvouched at 'DR.Community' by x_t_c :: improve your manners, 5 days unvouch time , gid = 50505
Thats mean: you have 5 days minimum to improve your manners, and if you stop flameing you will be revouched. I have checked your last 5 games and i am not shure what to do with this.
!deny for now. I will w8 more staff members to vote.

Wendek
27-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Checked a few recent games, not that much flaming but he did leave a game voluntarily... on the other hand, in both the games I checked someone controlled his hero, this kind of behaviour would also piss me off tbh and should leave to months unvouches.

!deny, but some cleaning needs to be done out there, imo. I'm not dr.com voucher though, so I don't even know if my opinion is worth anything here. :p

shadez12
27-06-2010, 06:43 PM
all right, have fun playing with your well mannered persons
bb