PDA

View Full Version : aLieN-X

aLieN-X
29-06-2010, 03:47 AM
Personal information and background:Hello my name is xristos and im 16 years old

- Previous DotA experience:i play dota for 3 years

- Gameplay information:i have play in private chan gr,nol,eleos, dota-league wolf(leader)

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?I'm a Mid player

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action

- Why do you want to play in iHL?want to play because i have hear play good games

- Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?Yes

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?nothing

- What's your battlenet account?aLieN-X

aLieN-X
29-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Plzz Check asap

basilakis3000
29-06-2010, 06:01 AM
!Support to Alien!! Good kid and good player , although hell never reach me :P ;) (no seriously...) All in all i belive he is skilled enough to be part of this league ;)

Friendly , Trwlo :)

nejnej
29-06-2010, 11:37 AM
You got one of the best heroes ingame this version and you dont skill his strongest spell? "scortch earth" And I cant say I was really suprised by the outcome of the game, your opponents didnt have a clue of what they were doing. So could you upload a replay of a FW/CW?

aLieN-X
30-06-2010, 12:44 AM
i have and this replay but i play with a other acc!

aLieN-X
30-06-2010, 12:44 AM
My name in this replay is inC.Bak3r

cQ.eaZ
30-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Dear user

The fact that you posted 2 shit replays doesn't prove anything. Both of the replays were -ap mode, shouldn't surprise me if they had -em included. Anyway since nejnej already gave you a second chance to upload new replay I will close this vouch request. Please come back in 1month with a 2 new funwar/approved replays. Things you also need to include next time:

- Differential replays here I mean replays where you play different roles, I would like to see ganker/carrier or supporter/ganker replays, not 2 replays where you have 20-0 in a public game. And yes Single instant games on Dota-league is considered public games.

- More detailed information and improved english.

!Closed & !Denied

Cheers
cQ.eaZ/Yah.int-rustox