PDA

View Full Version : Re-Vouch;

tasteMySoul-
05-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Dear Admins , Hello!
The reason why i got unvouched was that i did vanguard on sven when all my team had 0/10,2/8 etc...I really dont understand who promoted Mitch 2 voucher , because he really dont know he's job (some1 told him that tastemysoul did on sven vanguard "unvouch him" and he did this)-_- I played there so much games and no one sayed that i am nab or smth like this -_-.Mb i had bad stats last season , but i had them because i always played versus aidar or pgg stacks 2 improove my skill , but that means nothing , because many people know me as a good player ...MB today i had a bad day or dunno but this is not a reason to unvouch because of that vanguard when all team had bad stats .
Try to understand me and thanks.
23:00:23) * EEDL-INFO Player12 TasteMySoul has been unvouched by12 Mitcha at3 05.07.10, 19:07 with reason: b
Reason b..

BobiciouS
05-07-2010, 08:32 PM
i think u aren't right by saying that mitch doesn't know his job,

however, i think a person should be revouched i played lots of games with him and he plays better than some people in eedl)

ssup

btw <3 mitch

xD

Mitch-
05-07-2010, 09:19 PM
u played tb and u had 2/12 so plz dont lie.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c3203c0886d2

TheElty
05-07-2010, 09:24 PM
no1 of u in that game deserve re-vouch u all sucked rofl.

kiddoQ
05-07-2010, 09:29 PM
stop being idiot and tell you are good , you suck so much. closed. DENIED.

tasteMySoul-
05-07-2010, 10:55 PM
LOL ...KIDDOQ please be mannered I NOT SUCK and in that game all played very bad but only me got unvouch because of my wrong item is THAT FAIR?I can beat any1 of you 1v1 if it will be need KIDDOQ..so stfu please 2 blame me.HOW CAN YOU KNOW HOW I PLAY if you NEVER PLAYED WITH ME ?You saw only my stats TARD!No one saied that i am noob or smth like that...ONLY BECAUSE OF 1 GAME WHEN ALL PLAYED SO BAD I GOT UNVOUCH ? IS THAT FAIR?LOL HF .

TheElty
05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
LOL ...KIDDOQ please be mannered I NOT SUCK and in that game all played very bad but only me got unvouch because of my wrong item is THAT FAIR?I can beat any1 of you 1v1 if it will be need KIDDOQ..so stfu please 2 blame me.HOW CAN YOU KNOW HOW I PLAY if you NEVER PLAYED WITH ME ?You saw only my stats TARD!No one saied that i am noob or smth like that...ONLY BECAUSE OF 1 GAME WHEN ALL PLAYED SO BAD I GOT UNVOUCH ? IS THAT FAIR?LOL HF .

all in ur team that game got unvouch mb see post i did.

kiddoQ
05-07-2010, 11:53 PM
blow me . closed