06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Jeka

Your country: Belarus

Spoken languages: English, Great Russian

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: shock_

Former experience: Ive been staff (s-moderator) on IHL before
Your activity and average playtime each week: Everyday after 18.00 ~3-4 hours online

How long you have been playing DotA: 2 Years

Your ability to communicate with others: Im well mannered and can easy communicate with any kinds of peaople

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes , I did. And ofcourse I follow them and never abused that time when I was staffmember
How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I take it easy , and can solve that without rage
Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No I haven’t problem with that
Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Im an oldschool player here and many ppl know me.Dont know if anyone can vouch for me , but I never had troubles with anyone here in IHL

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well , I wanna try that again , and I think I can do that.When I was admin b4 I liked that and did many things on forum/channel but then I went inactive.Now I have new office work , so I have a lot of free internet time at day + online evening at home.That way I can do my work on forums to solve some problems.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well , I will try do my best here without any kinds of abuse.
A few things about yourself: Good fella 
Thanks

Bli5teR
07-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Support, i have positive remembers of you.

regards

shock_
07-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks ELVIS !Have positive with ur name :D
I will do my best

Lyude.Zero
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Good application, as Blister has given his support I'll give you a week so you can try-out being a moderator.

Closed